Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

deadrise

DCC 4Life
After that game I thought somebody needs to take the Dallas secondary to interception school. Heath looked he was trying to be a head-hunting torpedo. He lowered his head and was trying to decapitate that guy. If he'd connected he probably would have had a huge penalty and a fine.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Prescott is tied with others as the single-game greatest QB in NFL history, per QB rating.

Furthermore, only 4 QBs in NFL History (all 100 years) have achieved 158.3 while attempting 30+ passes - Dak Prescott becoming the fourth. Elite.
Dak>>>>Romo

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Here we go.
I don't get why this is such a big deal for people to argue about now.

To me they are pretty much equal in terms of playoff futility, which is all that matters.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It pretty simple. I like the player and you don’t. I continue to like the player and you continue to not like him. It doesn’t matter if I put up any defense you still won’t like the player and I will still continue to like him. When you are critical I raise a counter argument and so it goes on. As the dawg says when can’t anyone be critical on this board? You can and I can still like the player. Does it upset you that I like him?
Well you could have just said you don't care how crappy he plays, you still love him.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Well shit, I guess Trent Dilfer is better than white, Romo, and Dak. While we’re at it, throw Marino in there.
Marino was a selfish POS but yeah, he was better than Romo. Eons better, and its not even close. Same with Danny White.

As a pure passer he was clearly better than Prescott so far too.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Marino was a selfish POS but yeah, he was better than Romo. Eons better, and its not even close. Same with Danny White.

As a pure passer he was clearly better than Prescott so far too.
He means Dilfer (SB winner) better than Marino, Romo, White, etc.

data

Forbes #1
Well shit, I guess Trent Dilfer is better than white, Romo, and Dak. While we’re at it, throw Marino in there.
Dan Marino!?!?!? Everytime we talking about who’s a better QB, someone got throw in Dan Marino. That’s their ‘one’

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well you could have just said you don't care how crappy he plays, you still love him.
If I thought he played crappy as a whole I wouldn’t like him but your opinion is on the same level as the rest of us which is just an another amateur opinion. You aren’t the last word.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Jeff Heath best player from Sunday on defense :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Garbage and I thought the site was garbage before Heath.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jeff Heath best player from Sunday on defense :lol

I mean it wasn't as bad as his week 1 game but they have a funny way of grading DBs sometimes.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I mean it wasn't as bad as his week 1 game but they have a funny way of grading DBs sometimes.
I guess he got bonus points for the ball bouncing off his helmet when he blindly went in for a kill shot rather than playing the ball and taking what would have been an easy pick 6. If I'm not mistaken, he was credited with a PD on that play.

Top Bottom