Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 2 | Cowboys @ Redskins | 09/15/19

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Iamtdg

Is there a trick to posting tweets without having to go back in and edit the post by removing the "URL" tags?

Every time I post a tweet it won't display until I hit the edit button and remove those URL tags that for some reason are automatically added to the post.
I'm glad you asked. I had to figure out the same issue. Here is the solution. Instead of copying the URL in the URL line. Click on the
on the bottom of the tweet, click on copy tweet URL and use that in between the Twitter tags. Apparently, certain browsers format the URL in such a way that if you use the URL in the URL box it confuses the forum software. That's why it adds the URL tags.

data

Forbes #1
Guys, I'm making bacon. How crispy/soggy you want them?

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Concussion.
Not his fault for concussion, but just saying how anyone expects reliability out of him is retarded.

First, he has problems staying healthy and, second, our staff knowing how to utilize him.

I laugh at the comments the coaching staff made preseason last year that he'd get 5-10 touches a game (IIRC).

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
Nice montage of NFL coaches on NFLN celebrating 100 years - Parcells, Schottenheimer, Holmgren, Stram, etc...what was the final quote, you ask?

"How bout dem Cowboys"

Top Bottom