Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 12 | Cowboys @ Patriots | 11/24/19

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

Horrible attempt of a block by TE Everett on Ravens' Judon. Easy strip sack for Judon.

Everett looked like he was trying to pass rush Judon. Didn't use his arms or hands...just leaned into him with shoulders.
Yea that was a sad attempt :lol

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s not that Jason Garrett doesn’t know ST’s are important. He’s always preaching “the 3 phases”.

He just doesn’t know what he’s doing. The whole staff is shit. They can know certain things need to be done, or that they matter, but it’s similar to a dude with a little pee pee, he knows his girl wants it from behind, but he just can’t get it there with what he’s working with.

Jason isn’t stupid, he just has a small penis.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
It’s not that Jason Garrett doesn’t know ST’s are important. He’s always preaching “the 3 phases”.

He just doesn’t know what he’s doing. The whole staff is shit. They can know certain things need to be done, or that they matter, but it’s similar to a dude with a little pee pee, he knows his girl wants it from behind, but he just can’t get it there with what he’s working with.

Garrett just repeats cliches, Aikman had him pegged years ago when he said he should go into politics. And I'm 99% sure he didn't mean that as a compliment.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They can know certain things need to be done, or that they matter, but it’s similar to a dude with a little pee pee, he knows his girl wants it from behind, but he just can’t get it there with what he’s working with.

Rumor was Garrett always hated the running game because Emmitt fucked his wife back in the day

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You're gonna have to find some sort of link, even if it's from a fan forum. :lol
:lol I actually started it back in the Demarco Murray days, I even got Shan on 105.3 to bring it up on air once

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Ingram running all over the Rams. Watch us struggle when it's our turn

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
He just doesn’t know what he’s doing.
bingo, he never worked his way up and advanced way too quickly. He might have been a good coach had he spent 15-20 years working his way up the ladder learning each coaching duty along the way

Every coach has a well of experience and knowledge to pull from. Belichick's is like a mile deep. Garretts is as deep as the textbooks he's read about what it takes to be a good coach

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is pretty remarkable what Harbaugh and Roman are doing with Jackson.

I doubt it has staying power beyond a few years if that, but it is fun to watch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm surprised by how little attention/coverage was on this in the news/social media today. Not just this NFL apology, but the whole wrongful call.
No different than the dicking from the Dez Bryant play. What good does it do and frankly, getting upset about it is even dumber.

We got fucked, we need to sew up the tears.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
It is pretty remarkable what Harbaugh and Roman are doing with Jackson.

I doubt it has staying power beyond a few years if that, but it is fun to watch.
he throws a great spiral, ball looks like its flying out of his hand too

I admit I didn't think his game would work in the NFL, they're smoking teams this year

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
he throws a great spiral, ball looks like its flying out of his hand too

I admit I didn't think his game would work in the NFL, they're smoking teams this year
He's like the version of RG3 that didn't skip leg day

Top Bottom