Firing McCarthy

What would it take to warrant firing McCarthy?

• Doesn't matter what happens tonight, he should go if we don't make the NFCC

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sheik

DCC 4Life
There’s no reason to fire a SB winning coach after winning 24 games over the past two years.

He’s at the bottom of the page that lists the reasons this team comes up small.

Jesus Christ, Garrett got how many years? I realize Mm is not “in the family portrait.”, but canning a guy in after year 3? Averaging 10 wins per season? Yeah, no.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If they go out there and play like Charlie Fuckarounds for the second year in a row, McCarthy's job should be called into question.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Every other NFL team: We need to win this damn game.

Dallas: That asshole better win today or he’s gone. Also, please stand by for the Jerry Jones show after the break.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The shine is really off Quinn. We lose our second best CB and suddenly the wheels come off. Parsons? Looks gassed. Sacks? What are those?
Some of it is self-inflicted. They didn't manage Parsons nearly as well as they could have.

shane

DCC 4Life
Hell no. If Jerry hadn’t dumped Cooper for a ham sandwich we wouldn’t even be in this mess. McCarthy should be up for coach of the year with all the injuries we have had. We started a rookie at left tackle and he was able to get something from Cooper Rush when Dak went down.
The team fell apart down the stretch. Payton is the only guy who could come in and command some respect and run things the right way.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The team fell apart down the stretch. Payton is the only guy who could come in and command some respect and run things the right way.
I have my doubts about that.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
The shine is really off Quinn. We lose our second best CB and suddenly the wheels come off. Parsons? Looks gassed. Sacks? What are those?
in his defense we had lost our 3rd best CB before that, so we went from 2nd to 4th…
Make that 3rd to 5th, because I think Bland is our 2nd best CB.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
in his defense we had lost our 3rd best CB before that, so we went from 2nd to 4th…
Make that 3rd to 5th, because I think Bland is our 2nd best CB.
Bland was forced to grow into the role in a hurry. That is for sure. Hoping next year is Diggs, Bland, Lewis, Brown. If that is the case I don’t think we need a CB high. Throw another 5th at it and see what happens.

Newt

DCC 4Life
So now that we saw a 5 td performance from the offense last night against the Bucs has anyone's opinion of Moore changed?

Mine has not, he still needs to go after this season. He does this occasional, its almost like he took off week 17 to plan for this game. Give him two or three weeks to prepare and he can run out a decent game plan, but week to week he does a very poor job of mixing things up.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
So now that we saw a 5 td performance from the offense last night against the Bucs has anyone's opinion of Moore changed?

Mine has not, he still needs to go after this season. He does this occasional, its almost like he took off week 17 to plan for this game. Give him two or three weeks to prepare and he can run out a decent game plan, but week to week he does a very poor job of mixing things up.
Completely agree. It seems like he has a plan and then When everything does not go perfectly it falls apart and he has no idea how to fix it.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bland was forced to grow into the role in a hurry. That is for sure. Hoping next year is Diggs, Bland, Lewis, Brown. If that is the case I don’t think we need a CB high. Throw another 5th at it and see what happens.
Sorry, Im good without Brown. Weve already moved on.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I didn't open this thread before this morning but my vote is/would have been if they had another lifeless performance against Tampa like they had at home against SF last season, especially following the lifeless performance against Washington.

While it wouldn't have made me say "he MUST go," I certainly would have understood it if they decided to move on.

He's back now.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If Moore isn't hired as a head coach, he's returning, so might as well move on from the "Moore still needs to go," stuff.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If Moore isn't hired as a head coach, he's returning, so might as well move on from the "Moore still needs to go," stuff.
he was masterful last night.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t see an appropriate response. Why should McCarthy be fired?. He has one of the better record and results with the Cowboys than other Coaches and the overall prtformance by the team has gotten better.

If they look like they are disinterested again the 49ers and get blown out then yes he needs to go

Top Bottom