Falcons Stuff...

Jbrianc

Brand New Member
Hey guys. Falcons fan here.

I created a video that examines some of the more popular Cowboys schemes from Week One and puts them in the frame for the matchup against the Falcons this weekend. I thought you guys might find it interesting since it's honestly just a breakdown of the Cowboys schemes more than anything. It has 2 run concepts, 3 pass concepts and 2 major defensive concepts.

I also have a video on that channel of the Falcons schemes if you want to get up to speed!

Good luck Sunday, going to enjoy watching Zeke and the receivers but I hope that you guys lose by 80. 🤣🤣

data

Forbes #1
Move this to the asthma field

We have a Primer, yes, capital P.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Hey guys. Falcons fan here.

I created a video that examines some of the more popular Cowboys schemes from Week One and puts them in the frame for the matchup against the Falcons this weekend. I thought you guys might find it interesting since it's honestly just a breakdown of the Cowboys schemes more than anything. It has 2 run concepts, 3 pass concepts and 2 major defensive concepts.

I also have a video on that channel of the Falcons schemes if you want to get up to speed!

Good luck Sunday, going to enjoy watching Zeke and the receivers but I hope that you guys lose by 80.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Something just seems to have been wrong with our mojo and I finally figured it out.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Something just seems to have been wrong with our mojo and I finally figured it out.

Maybe the problem is we are trying to go back to our old sources of luck. I think we need to find a new GL charm since we have a new HC

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom