Falcons Stuff...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dak becomes less effective when he is pressed. The Rams did exactly that in the 4th Quarter. The Rams defense pressed him and he couldn’t read the situation quick enough to make them pay for their aggression. That part of his game really hasn’t progressed since he has been on the roster.
Dak delivered the killer dagger at the perfect moment. The refs took it from him. That's not Daks fault.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Dak delivered the killer dagger at the perfect moment. The refs took it from him. That's not Daks fault.
Yes but he didn’t do it again . There was time enough to do it again but when he was pressed he couldn’t get it off. It’s still not a strength for him in that circumstance. The fourth quartet in general was pressure on the QB.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
If Tyron Smith can’t play, then the Cowboys could go with Brandon Knight and Terence Steele at the right tackles. Guards Zack Martin and Connor Williams could also be options, which could put last year’s third-rounder, Connor McGovern, in the mix at one of the guard spots. The Cowboys added Alex Light to the roster Tuesday but he practiced for the first time Thursday. They also had veteran tackle Jared Veldheer was in for a visit this week.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Coop pulling his usual "will he or won't he?" crap. Excellent signing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I am more excited about Phil starting a Thursday game thread and then bitching about uniforms the whole time.
get him worked up first and mess up the thread title.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Has anyone heard if the stadium roof and ends will be open Sunday? Jerry hinted about the stajium having good airflow for the virus blah blah blah but I wonder if he can stand playing in less than perfect indoor conditions.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Nice to see that the head coach is once again giving injury updates, not Jerry. Oh wait.

Top Bottom