Expert Witness: Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman when teen was shot

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It's not entirely their fault, they had no case. They couldn't find a single witness who could unequivocably say that Zimmerman was the aggressor and Martin was being overpowered because, quite simply, that's not what happened. I mean, when you think about "innocent until proven guilty" how in the hell can the Prosecution go to trial without a witness who can testify in your argument's favor? That means they had NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE to support their theory. You're gonna get a conviction based on that loose of a case?

Trayvon Martin was a punk and he attacked George Zimmerman because he was mad that Zimmerman was following him, and he got shot for it.

Not happy he died, but what happened to him that night is his own fault.

Then again, the only reason the case went to trial was racism. That is to say, the Police Chief down there looked at the evidence, correctly predicted there was no case at all and that Zimmerman was justified in defending himself, and then the racist US Justice Department and a bunch of racist protest groups put pressure on the county to fire the police chief and bring in someone who would charge Zimmerman.

So we wasted a lot of time and effort for a jury to prove exactly what most of us already knew the night after it happened.
Schmitty, I specifically pointed out in my post that the state had no substantial evidence to convict Zimmerman. I understand law quite well, so your diatribe was not necessary. The prosecution had nothing, knew it had nothing, went to trial due to race baiting, and hoped that if it threw enough shit against the wall that something would stick. It was embarrassing. This case should never have gone to trial. Zimmerman was being a fucking douche bag vigilante/wannabe cop by ignoring the orders of the 911 dispatcher to stay away from Martin. Martin was probably upset that he was being followed, approached Zimmerman, the two got into a heated argument leading to Zimmerman being punched in the face, ultimately leading to Martin getting shot and killed. Even still, the prosecution had nothing to prove that it wasn't self defense. This tragedy is rooted more in Zimmerman making a series of really stupid decisions in the hope of looking like a hero rather than it being a murder. If that imbecile had let the police do their jobs, then this entire situation would never have happened. That's something that he's going to have to live with for the rest of his life, but it doesn't mean he should be in prison because of it.

Last edited:

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I think the most disturbing thing about all this is the absolute mass number of people who can't see past their own emotions to bother knowing a damn thing about the law.

Every single one of them, you hear: "He should be guilty because he shouldn't take the law into his own hands." "He should be guilty because he profiled Martin."

The ignorance is amazing.
I think that's what sickens me the most. Aside from the race baiting idiots feeling that a person is guilty until proven innocent (Communism at its finest), they also immediately connect racism to murder. In their warped and ignorant minds (and yes, I'm specifically pointing my finger at liberals here), they seem to think that a man who is racist, or whom they believe to be racist, is a murderer. In other words, to them, there is a direct correlation between racism and murder. Thus, all racists must be murderers and thus should be found guilty of a crime before a case ever goes to trial. Fucking absurd.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Schmitty, I specifically pointed out in my post that the state had no substantial evidence to convict Zimmerman. I understand law quite well, so your diatribe was not necessary. The prosecution had nothing, knew it had nothing, went to trial due to race baiting, and hoped that if it threw enough shit against the wall that something would stick. It was embarrassing. This case should never have gone to trial. Zimmerman was being a fucking douche bag vigilante/wannabe cop by ignoring the orders of the 911 dispatcher to stay away from Martin. Martin was probably upset that he was being followed, approached Zimmerman, the two got into a heated argument leading to Zimmerman being punched in the face, ultimately leading to Martin getting shot and killed. Even still, the prosecution had nothing to prove that it wasn't self defense. This tragedy is rooted more in Zimmerman making a series of really stupid decisions in the hope of looking like a hero rather than it being a murder. If that racist imbecile had let the police do their jobs, then this entire situation would never have happened. That's something that he's going to have to live with for the rest of his life, but it doesn't mean he should be in prison because of it.
Labeling Zimmerman as a racist tells me that you have a bias about him. There is nothing I am aware of that indicates he is a racist. The black female attorney on the defense team stated there was nothing she observed to indicate he was. It's these types of statements that create chaos and division with peoples minds.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If that racist imbecile had let the police do their jobs, then this entire situation would never have happened. That's something that he's going to have to live with for the rest of his life, but it doesn't mean he should be in prison because of it.
Incorrect. He was racist, therefore, he must suffer for the continued cannibalization of the young black male.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Labeling Zimmerman as a racist tells me that you have a bias about him. There is nothing I am aware of that indicates he is a racist. The black female attorney on the defense team stated there was nothing she observed to indicate he was. It's these types of statements that create chaos and division with peoples minds.
I removed it, but his comments suggested that he is. He had made racist comments, or potentially racist comments, while on the phone to the dispatcher. Even still, that doesn't make him a murderer. It, at worst, makes him racist. But that doesn't mean he committed a crime. Which he didn't.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I removed it, but his comments suggested that he is. He had made racist comments, or potentially racist comments, while on the phone to the dispatcher. Even still, that doesn't make him a murderer. It, at worst, makes him racist. But that doesn't mean he committed a crime. Which he didn't.
Can you expand on that?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Incorrect. He was racist, therefore, he must suffer for the continued cannibalization of the young black male.
:lol The "outrage" amongst blacks and crazy liberals is ridiculous. Zimmerman is a douche, but seriously, it's embarrassing that they have such a limited understanding of the law that even after a case goes to trial and no evidence is found to support their gut feeling that the judicial system "got it wrong" and that the black community is being oppressed and slighted because of this. I don't even understand how a person can make that connection.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Can you expand on that?
During the trial, a lot of his phone calls to the dispatchers were released. He used a number of racial epithets during those calls, so it's easy to make that connection. But again, that doesn't make him a murderer. It just makes him a moron.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
His comments to the dispatcher at best might indicate profiling but it was directed toward an existing and known fact regarding the crime of burglars exploiting the neighborhood.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Go back and look at Zimmerman's history. He's gone out of his way to help blacks on numerous occasions. He used to mentor black kids. He initiated a campaign to get justice for a homeless black man that was beaten up by a cop's son when the police did nothing about it. His alleged racism is another media creation and assumption people have falsely taken on without knowing facts.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
His comments to the dispatcher at best might indicate profiling but it was directed toward an existing and known fact regarding the crime of burglars exploiting the neighborhood.
If I remember correctly, there were something like 8 burglaries in his neighborhood in the past year, so I'd expect profiling as well. And so what? How does profiling prove anything related to a murder without evidence? The prosecution had nothing.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
If I remember correctly, there were something like 8 burglaries in his neighborhood in the past year, so I'd expect profiling as well. And so what? How does profiling prove anything related to a murder without evidence? The prosecution had nothing.
I thought we were discussing Zimmerman' s comments being racist.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Go back and look at Zimmerman's history. He's gone out of his way to help blacks on numerous occasions. He used to mentor black kids. He initiated a campaign to get justice for a homeless black man that was beaten up by a cop's son when the police did nothing about it. His alleged racism is another media creation and assumption people have falsely taken on without knowing facts.
Please, don't embarrass yourself anymore. Everyone knows he's a racist white cracker. And if he helped black people, it is just so he can say he has black "friends" and is not racist.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Please, don't embarrass yourself anymore. Everyone knows he's a racist white cracker. And if he helped black people, it is just so he can say he has black "friends" and is not racist.
How do you keep a straight face? :lol

D

Deuce

That's right. 8 burglaries in his neighborhood and each time he let the cops do their job only for nothing to happen. That's why I don't fault him for following Martin. He thought he had a suspect in his sights and didnt believe the cops would arrive on time to take care of it like has happened so many times before.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's right. 8 burglaries in his neighborhood and each time he let the cops do their job only for nothing to happen. That's why I don't fault him for following Martin. He thought he had a suspect in his sights and didnt believe the cops would arrive on time to take care of it like has happened so many times before.
I think there was one arrest made.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Cruz apologizes for Zimmerman verdict tweet, too

Posted by Mike Florio on July 14, 2013, 2:29 PM EDT

Though the words from Falcons receiver Roddy White regarding the jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman on Saturday night were extreme, White has a history of speaking his mind bluntly and candidly and, sometimes, extremely. He nevertheless has apologized.

For Giants receiver Victor Cruz, his comments predicting the demise of Zimmerman within a year were far out of character. Now, Cruz has apologized, too, via a series of Twitter postings.

“My tweet last night was my initial interpretation of the reaction I was reading on twitter,” Cruz wrote. ”I immediately realized my tweet was a mistake and I apologize, that’s why I deleted it. I believe conversation not confrontation leads to change and progress. I never have and never will advocate violence under any circumstances and I pray that we all encourage and educate each other. The death of Trayvon Martin is an unthinkable tragedy that is any parent’s worst nightmare. As a father, I want my daughter to grow up in a country that uses this tragedy to heal and grow and progress. My prayers continue to go out to Trayvon Martin’s family.”

That explanation reflects Cruz’s character more closely. Though some would suggest his real character came out in the moment that he tweeted something far more harsh and troubling and then deleted it, plenty of people have thoughts that they don’t really believe, and that end up being articulated before they can go away on their own.

Top Bottom