Epstein Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Plus the Hunter laptop (that supposedly had underage kids on it) for over a year and never said or did anything.

And when it leaked, they lied and called it Russian Disinformation.
And twitter literally banned a newspaper for daring to report it

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Yeah the FBI is just a puppet for the politicians. It's sad really.

They should be though, shouldn't they?

Politicians are elected and the FBI (and CIA and whatever other agency) is not.

So in theory, the FBI should be accountable to the politicians and the politicians should be accountable to the people.

The real issue is when politicians are derelict in their duties people often don't hold them accountable and vote them out.

And when politicians aren't held accountable they can run roughshod on agencies and whatever else.

To me it starts with the people (voters). They have to start paying attention and giving a shit about more than just party lines and things that aren't really the purview of government. And get way better at voting politicians out of office.

Instead people are content with the status quo, and especially if you personally are doing well, the tendency is to pay no attention to what's going on behind the curtain.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The real issue is they aren't a puppet for all the elected politicians... just one side of the aisle.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most people convicted of a federal crime will cooperate to get points off their sentence. I'm curious to see why that doesn't happen here. Facing 40 years that you'll do the majority of the sentence she has every reason to give names to cut down on that. It's not like state prison where you do 20% of a sentence.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You knew that shit was gonna get sealed. Too many people in too many positions of power would be hung out to dry if that was made public.

Nothing to see here, folks...
Pretty much. If you had money in the 1980s-early 1990s...he was your pimp. It was errbody.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Most people convicted of a federal crime will cooperate to get points off their sentence. I'm curious to see why that doesn't happen here. Facing 40 years that you'll do the majority of the sentence she has every reason to give names to cut down on that. It's not like state prison where you do 20% of a sentence.
Because usually the authorities want the bigger fish. In this case... they most likely don't.

They probably already know who they are anyway.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

At this rate it will take about another 20 years to kill them all off.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom