Epstein Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is it possible for her to name names to reduce the sentence after the verdict?
Yep. I'd say her suicide clock has just started.

Unless... the state doesn't really want anyone else named. Which sadly is probably the case.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yep. I'd say her suicide clock has just started.

Unless... the state doesn't really want anyone else named. Which sadly is probably the case.
I think that’s the big fat elephant in the room that nobody is really talking about. Neither side is wondering aloud why nobody has been exposed.

Epstein was entertaining the rich and famous at his pedo island. He and Maxwell weren’t the only ones screwing around with under age girls.

Think of how many politicians, actors/actresses, judges, lawyers, and journalists were getting their rocks off there. Why isn’t our justice system exposing any of them? Why the silence?

Myself, I think this goes far deeper than our DOJ and FBI think we can handle.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You knew that shit was gonna get sealed. Too many people in too many positions of power would be hung out to dry if that was made public.

Nothing to see here, folks...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
You knew that shit was gonna get sealed. Too many people in too many positions of power would be hung out to dry if that was made public.

Nothing to see here, folks...
There needs to be a pressure campaign to unseal that shit.

It’s sure funny our beloved Republican leadership isn’t out in front of this. We already know the Democrats don’t want any part of it.

Disgusting pieces of trash, all of them. Both sides.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They should push for it and expose this sealing, but let's be honest, they don't have any power to do anything to that court.

It seems like more and more, the people in power blatantly throw it in our face that they're in charge, they're going to do what they want to, and we can't do anything about it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
There needs to be a pressure campaign to unseal that shit.

It’s sure funny our beloved Republican leadership isn’t out in front of this. We already know the Democrats don’t want any part of it.

Disgusting pieces of trash, all of them. Both sides.
Our current Republican leadership is trash, though. Not as bad as the Dems', but not that far off.

Cotton

Staff member
It seems like more and more, the people in power blatantly throw it in our face that they're in charge, they're going to do what they want to, and we can't do anything about it.
It has become infuriating. They have now stopped trying to hide it, and people aren't doing shit about it. Terrifying.

Their toe-dip into the Covid shit was just to test what they could get away with, and we let them get away with way too damn much.

It won't stop at this virus. Rest assured.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Has the media even asked who else is involved?

It would be a rhetorical question, because they know their bosses were probably on that jet regularly.

It’s an obvious question to ask. Or do they think we’re all happy to see some 60 year old broad take a life sentence for all of this?

We want to know who else was fucking kids. Not just who set up the parties and brought the snacks.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Prosecutors don't want her to divulge names because the powerful protect the powerful.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Has the media even asked who else is involved?
The left media has barely even covered the trial, much less asked detailed questions about it.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Some outlets are asking the question I asked yesterday.

“Will Maxwell start naming names to reduce prison sentence?”

I guess we’ll see, then there’s the question of proof, which the FBI currently holds in a vault if I remember correctly.

Cotton

Staff member

I guess we’ll see, then there’s the question of proof, which the FBI currently holds in a vault if I remember correctly.
She won't get the chance.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
She won't get the chance.
I’m expecting a suicide at any point. Epstein had enough to probably make a deal, that’s why he ended up dead imo.

He knew how to play the game, bribery and extortion was how he supposedly amassed his wealth.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

The FBI is crooked af, they had proof of Nassar molesting the gymnasts and didn't do a fucking thing and let him keep doing it

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The FBI is crooked af, they had proof of Nassar molesting the gymnasts and didn't do a fucking thing and let him keep doing it
And there was some political theater for a week or two, now nothing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Plus the Hunter laptop (that supposedly had underage kids on it) for over a year and never said or did anything.

And when it leaked, they lied and called it Russian Disinformation.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Plus the Hunter laptop (that supposedly had underage kids on it) for over a year and never said or did anything.

And when it leaked, they lied and called it Russian Disinformation.
I fear that too many Republican law makers are pedos for them to actually investigate any of this shit the way it should be. Why else are they mostly silent?

The under age shit with Hunter and his niece is what I heard is on the laptop. Who knows though?

Even if it is, nobody is doing anything about it. He’s blowing paint through straws at paper, then selling it for $250k a pop to the Chinese. He’s not in trouble.

Top Bottom