Epstein Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It wasn’t a good look if that’s how it went. I haven’t watched it yet. But you don’t wish an accused pedo well. Unless you preface it by saying if she did what she’s accused of, she should be in prison for a long time, but if she’s not guilty, I wish her well.

You don’t fucking wish an accused pedo well.
Well, yeah. But hey, poor fella. Any answer he says is wrong, he is a victim.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well, yeah. But hey, poor fella. Any answer he says is wrong, he is a victim.
Cmon bro, Trump is a narcissistic asshole but there is no denying the disparity in the way the media treats Dems compared to any R, I'm old enough to remember when both Bush's and Reagan were literally Hitler according to the media

I mean ffs look at how they cover Cuomo to DeSantis, maybe he should have blatantly killed 6k nursing home patients to get glowing reviews..

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He actually showed more compassion for her than he has shown for anyone. Wishing a pedo pimpette well is quite stupid.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Get the fuck out of here. If Hillary Clinton said this, you would lose your fucking mind.

Epstein's Black Book is massive and yep, Trump is in there just like the Clintons and others.

And even if he wasn't involved, why would he wish her well?

The woman has clearly committed some vile acts. Why on earth would he wish her well?

Oh wait, this is just like how the Charlottesville Nazis were some "fine people".

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking about here.
She isn’t Trumps enemy. She is someone that has been accused of vile acts that is to exposed later but at the moment one can wish another well even if they are the vilest of humans. Doing so doesn’t automatically make one the ally of the other.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Hey, no big deal. It was 25 years ago.

The fact he is trying to insinuate it is just another woke media outrage thing is insane.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
the crazy thing is that she allegedly molested kids herself. pretty rare for a woman.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Geraldo is acting just as weird as Trump.

Even if it were 50 years ago, if Maxwell was preying on underaged girls to recruit them to give handies to old men, that’s gross. It’s a crime wether it was last week or 25 years ago.

Why care so much about her? Is it possible these guys were fond of kiddie massages at the Epstein compound? Fuckin weirdos.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Top Bottom