Epstein Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Did they find the suspect with two gunshot wounds behind the head?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, his motivation is that he didn't like women in positions of power? That's his motivation for killing her family, then himself?

Yeah, that shit isn't believable at all. It's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Are they just getting that bold? Are they getting careless?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
who’s they
I don't believe I will be naming any names. People are dropping like flies nowadays. :unsure

:tippytoe

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Get the fuck out of here. If Hillary Clinton said this, you would lose your fucking mind.

Epstein's Black Book is massive and yep, Trump is in there just like the Clintons and others.

And even if he wasn't involved, why would he wish her well?

The woman has clearly committed some vile acts. Why on earth would he wish her well?

Oh wait, this is just like how the Charlottesville Nazis were some "fine people".

Sorry, I forgot who I was talking about here.

Cotton

Staff member
Get the fuck out of here. If Hillary Clinton said this, you would lose your fucking mind.

Epstein's Black Book is massive and yep, Trump is in there just like the Clintons and others.

The woman has clearly committed some vile acts. Why on earth would he wish her well?

Oh wait, this is just like how the Charlottesville Nazis were some "fine people".

What is he supposed to say? She hasn't been convicted of anything. Should we condemn people before they are tried and convicted? Oh wait, that is exactly what our current society does. Cancel without due process.

Listen, she has most likely done some terrible ass things. She got arrested for a reason. But, people freak the fuck out over every word that comes out of Trump's mouth. If he had said "I wish her death", people would lose their damn mind. If he said "Meh, I'm not going to comment on her", people would lose their fucking minds. If he said, "Well, she should go straight to hell, to be honest", people would lose their fucking minds. What would you consider a good answer to that question? I mean, it doesn't matter what he says. People will lose their fucking minds no matter what.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What is he supposed to say? She hasn't been convicted of anything. Should we condemn people before they are tried and convicted? Oh wait, that is exactly what our current society does. Cancel without due process.

Listen, she has most likely done some terrible ass things. She got arrested for a reason. But, people freak the fuck out over every word that comes out of Trump's mouth. If he had said "I wish her death", people would lose their damn mind. If he said "Meh, I'm not going to comment on her", people would lose their fucking minds. If he said, "Well, she should go straight to hell, to be honest", people would lose their fucking minds. What would you consider a good answer to that question? I mean, it doesn't matter what he says. People will lose their fucking minds no matter what.
So flip the script. Hillary Clinton gets asked the very same question and responds. Feel the same? She would not have a "good answer" either.

Cotton

Staff member
So flip the script. Hillary Clinton gets asked the very same question and responds. Feel the same? She would not have a "good answer" either.
She wouldn't answer at all, would be my guess. But, let's not act like she would see much, if any at all, public backlash even close to what Trump sees with everything he says.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
She wouldn't answer at all, would be my guess. But, let's not act like she would see much, if any at all, public backlash even close to what Trump sees with everything he says.
I agree she would not get the same kind of public backlash. But in terms of being criticized in terms of everything said and done, you could say the same of any spotlight politician.

Trump is kind of the President, so I think he should get the scrutiny.

And yes, I realize everything revolves around how you feel about the mass media.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
This woman is like the third rail... no one wants to touch her, so, if asked, ANYONE will be giving the vaguest, most innocuous response they can.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
She would secretly be plotting Maxwell's suicide so best not to talk...

Sheik

DCC 4Life

It wasn’t a good look if that’s how it went. I haven’t watched it yet. But you don’t wish an accused pedo well. Unless you preface it by saying if she did what she’s accused of, she should be in prison for a long time, but if she’s not guilty, I wish her well.

You don’t fucking wish an accused pedo well.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
She would secretly be plotting Maxwell's suicide so best not to talk...
It's not like a single member of the media would actually ask her either

Top Bottom