Election Chatter Thread...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I like how the only link this dipshit could produce in his weak ass rebuttal was in regards to my point about the public hating Obamacare, and that link actually shows negative public opinion on the bill until 2018 right before the mandate was repealed by Republicans. :lol

Stellar work there. Don’t quit your day job.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Damn, I was really hoping this cop would beat this moron's ass. That would have made my whole week.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Obama didn't do anything for the economy. Typically, the deeper the downturn, the bigger the rebound. But in fact, his was the weakest recovery in postwar history.

Presidents don't create the economy anyway, they just get in the way to various degrees. Trump's economy did well because he removed many of the barriers that were in place (high taxes and regulations) so private companies could do their thing.
Silly boy. It was Obama who slashed thousands of unnecessary regulations, cut taxes and renegotiated trade agreements. :rolleyes:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Trump incited those morons, you want to try to lie about that now too? And your never-ending excuses make you complicit. With him and by extension with them.

While trying to question my intelligence, did you just use alludes instead of elude? Good look.

Sorry, neither you nor your overlord get to now distance yourself from those rioters yesterday.

They're your people, you wear that stain.
Fuck that. Trump incited them?

Not even close. Pull your head out of your ass. The constant berating by elites who think they know what other people think, that’s who incited all this bullshit.

They told you and yours that everything I believe in is a threat to everything you hold dear. Then they looked at me and told me that I’m not welcome here anymore because I think differently.

Get a fucking clue. Both sides have been set against each other. Nobody trusts the other side of the coin any longer. Nobody can talk shit out any longer.

Tell me how the media gave Trump a chance. Tell me when the narrative was ever “let’s be decent and give this a chance.”.

That’s exactly what the media wants to do now. That was Biden’s message, “Hey, we kicked and screamed for four years, called you a racist, told you you’re homophobic, called you domestic terrorist because you like guns, but all that’s over now. Let’s come together.”.

Fuck that, and fuck you.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Okay, I'm all for a spirited debated, but if you continue to put words in my mouth this shit will end with the quickness. I have never and will never put up with that bullshit here. I never once said Trump condemned the rioting. I said he told the people to go home, which is fucking true.
Are you now threatening to ban me because I'm disagreeing with you?

He didn't incite it. Those morons acted on their own when they decided to break the law. Trump didn't even infer this should happen. Unless you half-brain thinks saying "March on the Capitol", means to break into the Capitol and be morons.
What do YOU think it means?

"You'll never take back our country with weakness," the outgoing commander-in-chief instructed his followers at the "Save America" rally Wednesday morning. "You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

"And we fight. We fight like hell and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

He followed Rudy Giuliani — who at one point suggested settling the election with a “trial by combat”

If you want to continue to try to practice willful ignorance of what happened, you go right ahead and do that. Myself and the rest of the world see this for exactly what it is. And your false idol will ultimately pay the price for his actions.

Get your next batch of excuses ready.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Fuck that. Trump incited them?

Not even close. Pull your head out of your ass. The constant berating by elites who think they know what other people think, that’s who incited all this bullshit.
Take a look at just who has their "head up their ass".

This is a list of all of the people and sources who have the exact same assessment. Go tell all of them they're wrong too.

They told you and yours that everything I believe in is a threat to everything you hold dear. Then they looked at me and told me that I’m not welcome here anymore because I think differently.

Get a fucking clue. Both sides have been set against each other. Nobody trusts the other side of the coin any longer. Nobody can talk shit out any longer.

Tell me how the media gave Trump a chance. Tell me when the narrative was ever “let’s be decent and give this a chance.”.
I'd sure say he "got a chance" when the Republican Senate refused to rightfully impeach him for that Ukraine disgrace. After hearing him try to steal the election in Georgia, how do you think their decision worked out?

That’s exactly what the media wants to do now. That was Biden’s message, “Hey, we kicked and screamed for four years, called you a racist, told you you’re homophobic, called you domestic terrorist because you like guns, but all that’s over now. Let’s come together.”.

Fuck that, and fuck you.
Maybe it's not "the media"? Maybe the guy is the same scumbag he's been for his whole life? And maybe, people are willingly turning a blind eye to that fact?

That's my guess.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
After some thought and consideration, I'm going to exit this area. I had long resisted the temptation, and to stay out of it, as I knew nothing good would come of it and I'm sorry I didn't stick to that position.

To anyone I engaged with, I apologize if my comments offended or insulted you. That was never my intent, nor was it to stir up negative feelings and comments. The world has far too much of that already, as we unfortunately witnessed yesterday. I hold no ill will with anyone I disagreed with, even if it was vehemently and cross words were used. Again, I apologize for that.

But as I see that we all have our opinions and positions and nobody is changing the others' minds, it is fruitless, pointless and a waste of time to engage in them any longer. Nothing good has come of it.

I will see myself out.

:wave

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Feel free to provide support for any of these claims. It's quite easy to just say things. Another to support them.
Some academic training, plus some small business ownership experience, plus some common sense and observation.

Have you owned a business and had to deal with ridiculous regulations and high taxes? They make an incredible difference.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
After some thought and consideration, I'm going to exit this area. I had long resisted the temptation, and to stay out of it, as I knew nothing good would come of it and I'm sorry I didn't stick to that position.

To anyone I engaged with, I apologize if my comments offended or insulted you. That was never my intent, nor was it to stir up negative feelings and comments. The world has far too much of that already, as we unfortunately witnessed yesterday. I hold no ill will with anyone I disagreed with, even if it was vehemently and cross words were used. Again, I apologize for that.

But as I see that we all have our opinions and positions and nobody is changing the others' minds, it is fruitless, pointless and a waste of time to engage in them any longer. Nothing good has come of it.

I will see myself out.

:wave
Fag.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Feel free to provide support for any of these claims. It's quite easy to just say things. Another to support them.
:lol

Well, that’s fucking rich. Considering that’s exactly what you’ve been doing throughout.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Oh ffs

Top Bottom