Election Chatter Thread...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Is this Jiggy under another name?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Trump incited those morons, you want to try to lie about that now too? And your never-ending excuses make you complicit. With him and by extension with them.
You fucking move the goalposts so often it's laughable. First it's "Trump condoned this" and then when that obvious lie bore itself out you changed to "incite". You want to know who incited riots for 9 months? It wasn't Trump.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
What an idiot. WTF would you wear your company gear to a riot? You indirectly drag them into this stuff when you choose to go into these things in your work garb.
Those people were taking selfies of their acts to post on social media, outing themselves. There wasn't a brain among them. Certainly not the WV Representative who ended his own career filming himself as part of it.

But they are representative of the intelligence levels we're dealing with.

A lot could be resolved by requiring an IQ test at the polls.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I would say he’s behaving irresponsibly at this point. Characterizing it as Encouraging a coup is a little overboard. But I’d agree his behavior since the election and even before has left a lot to be desired.

Last edited:

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
What an idiot. WTF would you wear your company gear to a riot? You indirectly drag them into this stuff when you choose to go into these things in your work garb.
You answered your own question... he's an idiot.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And no one in their right mind thinks "pressure Congress" means storm the building and destroy property. This was all on the rioters, not Trump.
It’s some on Trump, but the media classification of his behavior is just as shameful if not worse. Complete with their shilling for this behavior not 6 months ago with BLM and Antifa.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
He Tweeted that AFTER the violence started. Meanwhile he spent a month telling people to come to Washington and "stop the steal." He inflamed their passions by convincing them that the election was stolen. If you think everyone who performed their duties is a traitor at worst or a never-Trumper at best, it justifies a shit-load of terrible behavior. Because you are being a patriot. You think that vet considered herself an insurrectionist?

I really don't want to disrespect you guys but you guys have been exchanging Tweets for months and have just become more and more radicalized. It's been kind of scary to watch, honestly, because I know you guys are intelligent people.

I can understand that we may disagree on policy and the way forward. However, our country has been around for over 200 years and we have a responsibility to maintain our Democracy for our kids. Burning it all down for one man, much less a man of his quality, is short-sighted to say the least.
You have just as much of a responsibility to end radicalism on your side. The left is every bit as bad as Trump.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
You fucking move the goalposts so often it's laughable. First it's "Trump condoned this" and then when that obvious lie bore itself out you changed to "incite".
I didn't change anything, that was you, trying to credit Trump for condemning a riot he incited after that fact. Fuck you buddy. That bullshit doesn't fly.

When he incited it himself, he sure as hell condoned it. Or is this your latest pathetic attempted excuse now? That he 'didn't mean for this to happen?'

How much of your soul are you really willing to sell?

Everybody else in the free world saw exactly what happened. If some ignorant fuck on the internet wants to blind themselves to that reality, you go right ahead. Join up with the next mob. And tell the cops you're justified because "Portland" when they take your ass down. Make sure to spit at them and call them "traitors" while you're at it while you try to claim that you Back the Blue.

You want to know who incited riots for 9 months? It wasn't Trump.
You hide behind that, as if those wrongs make yesterday's "OK". Guess what? They don't. Both were wrong. But you don't want to hear that answer, because it destroys your attempted excuses.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Falsehood #1. This claim is somehow true because you say it is? Nope.

Here's actual tracking data:

How about steering the country and economy back from Bush's disaster that nearly resulted in another Great Depression? Or are you going to try to minimize that too?

Again, this bullshit is fact because you say so?

Falsehoods as well. A lot of talk with zero support for any of it. Nothing but mouth. Talk and text with nothing behind it. Noise.

Oh, and the Obama administration violated the law on the way out the door by illegally wiretapping Carter Page.

You lie to yourself pal, not to me. Ukraine was a clear criminal act and blatant abuse of power, certainly worthy of impeachment. You turn a blind eye to this shit, other cans see. And the same goofs in the Senate that let him get away with it have blood on their hands from yesterday. They emboldened that asshole to go even further. To the point of trying to undermine the country's election process and then inciting a riot at the nation's capitol. He will deservedly go down as the worst excuse for a President in this country's history. You or anyone else trying to downplay his actions do nothing more than reveal your own lack of character.

Sure. More willful ignorance from someone that can't stand hearing the truth about the scumbag that they themselves help put in this position. You voted for this guy and now you want to minimize the damage he's wrought. Of course that's a truth that you "don't want to listen to". The truth hurts.
So no facts presented; just outlandish claims that I’m lying.

About what I expected.

I thought might at least try to quantify Obama’s achievements but you failed even in that simple task.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:lol "More" radicalized?

I'm the least radical person you could ever meet. I've never owned a gun and I wouldn't cross the street to watch a Trump rally. I'm just your average unassuming citizen who favors the other average people of this country over a bunch of sellout Globalist politicians who increasingly look to increase their own power at our expense. I'm basically a Libertarian who doesn't want any trouble with anyone and just wants to be left alone with his basic American rights.

If you think that makes me a radical, you can go fuck yourself, you arrogant, condescending, CNN-mainlining prick.

No disrespect, though.
Props.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Hey Stasheroo, what do you do for a living?

Anyone else know? I suspect I wont get an answer

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Obama didn't do anything for the economy. Typically, the deeper the downturn, the bigger the rebound. But in fact, his was the weakest recovery in postwar history.

Presidents don't create the economy anyway, they just get in the way to various degrees. Trump's economy did well because he removed many of the barriers that were in place (high taxes and regulations) so private companies could do their thing.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
arrogant, condescending, CNN-mainlining prick.
that's a quality I've noticed in a lot of hard core democrats, I'd also add angry, bitter, miserable and almost completely lacking in self-awareness but they're not all bad as they tend to have a proud grasp of grammar just waiting to pounce!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I didn't change anything, that was you, trying to credit Trump for condemning a riot he incited after that fact. Fuck you buddy. That bullshit doesn't fly.
Okay, I'm all for a spirited debated, but if you continue to put words in my mouth this shit will end with the quickness. I have never and will never put up with that bullshit here. I never once said Trump condemned the rioting. I said he told the people to go home, which is fucking true.

When he incited it himself, he sure as hell condoned it. Or is this your latest pathetic attempted excuse now? That he 'didn't mean for this to happen?'
He didn't incite it. Those morons acted on their own when they decided to break the law. Trump didn't even infer this should happen. Unless you half-brain thinks saying "March on the Capitol", means to break into the Capitol and be morons.

You hide behind that, as if those wrongs make yesterday's "OK". Guess what? They don't. Both were wrong. But you don't want to hear that answer, because it destroys your attempted excuses.
I didn't say it made it okay, you simp. I was giving you real examples of inciting to help you out. But....

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Obama didn't do anything for the economy. Typically, the deeper the downturn, the bigger the rebound. But in fact, his was the weakest recovery in postwar history.

Presidents don't create the economy anyway, they just get in the way to various degrees. Trump's economy did well because he removed many of the barriers that were in place (high taxes and regulations) so private companies could do their thing.
Feel free to provide support for any of these claims. It's quite easy to just say things. Another to support them.

Top Bottom