Election Chatter Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I agree that rioting by Republicans can't be justified by the rioting by Democrats. These things always devolve into why one was worse than the other. They are both wrong. Peaceful protest absolutely. But anyone acting like either side did anything short of awful is just wrong. What happened today should be condemned. Just like all the antifa bullshit should have been condemned.
Except nobody here is condoning the actual rioting that took place today. If the castoff zone dipshit had any reading comprehension skills at all, he would see people in here condemning the actions that took place from those that stormed into the building. And only supporting the protesters outside that didn't break any laws. Hell, he was in a conversation with Iamtdg earlier where he was quoting him saying that he condemned those actions, and still didn't get it.

His ignorant 'two wrongs don't make a right' statement is just that. Ignorant. Because literally NOBODY in here is showing any support to the laws that were broken today. And in fact, said those involved should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I have yet to see anything from you.
Trump accomplished way more that’s good for the country than Obama did, in half the time. Obama got almost nothing done. He left the federal judiciary a disaster because he was unwilling to compromise on judicial nominees. He has one piece of signature legislation and it’s a train wreck that’s hated by at least half the country and didn’t work even when it was fully implemented. Obama has almost nothing he can point to as a lasting impact. Even his hilarious “Nobel peace prize,” rings hollow because Trump, amazingly and against all odds, actually did more for world peace by getting Israel and various middle eastern nations to settle some differences, trying to take a less aggressive approach to North Korea, and starting zero wars (granted this was not Trump himself but rather his cabinets and advisers really). He also had signature long lasting tax cuts and a plethora of important deregulation. His 3 Supreme Court justices will all be way more impactful than Sotomayor and Kagan who even after an entire administration do not seemed poised for leadership roles on the court.

Oh, and the Obama administration violated the law on the way out the door by illegally wiretapping Carter Page.

Trump was a major asshole, granted, but the Russia thing was a complete fabrication as the Mueller report begrudgingly admitted (no collusion, but ‘maybe’ obstruction for trying to end an investigation into something that didn’t happen, cause he’s a big meanie) and the Ukraine thing was mostly stupidity not nefariousness.

If you’re only two cents on this issue is “Trump was bad,” then again, you don’t have much worth listening to on the subject. There are no facts that Obama accomplished more: he simply did not. And unless you like high taxes and a horrific halfhearted attempt at universal healthcare that was really simple corporatism, and wasn’t even read by the Senators who voted for it in the middle of the night, Obama has almost nothing to hang his hat on. His “saving,” of the economy after the crash was started with bailouts and stimulus by Bush, even. He had the world’s weakest economy that wasn’t kickstarted till Trump took over and pushed it into overdrive. Obama’s legacy will be of a wasted 8 years.

Last edited:

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Trump accomplished way more that’s good for the country than Obama did, in half the time. Obama got almost nothing done. He left the federal judiciary a disaster because he was unwilling to compromise on judicial nominees. He has one piece of signature legislation and it’s a train wreck that’s hated by at least half the country and didn’t work even when it was fully implemented. Obama has almost nothing he can point to as a lasting impact. Even his hilarious “Nobel peace prize,” rings hollow because Trump, amazingly and against all odds, actually did more for world peace by getting Israel and various middle eastern nations to settle some differences, trying to take a less aggressive approach to North Korea, and starting zero wars (granted this was not Trump himself but rather his cabinets and advisers really). He also had signature long lasting tax cuts and a plethora of important deregulation. His 3 Supreme Court justices will all be way more impactful than Sotomayor and Kagan who even after an entire administration do not seemed poised for leadership roles on the court.

Oh, and the Obama administration violated the law on the way out the door by illegally wiretapping Carter Page.

Trump was a major asshole, granted, but the Russia thing was a complete fabrication and the Ukraine thing was mostly stupidity not nefariousness.

If you’re only two cents on this issue is “Trump was bad,” then again, you don’t have much worth listening to on the subject. There are no facts that Obama accomplished more: he simply did not. And unless you like high taxes and a horrific halfhearted attempt at universal healthcare that was really simple corporatism, and wasn’t even read by the Senators who voted for it in the middle of the night, Obama has almost nothing to hang his hat on. His “saving,” of the economy after the crash was started with bailouts and stimulus by Bush, even. He had the world’s weakest economy that wasn’t kickstarted till Trump took over and pushed it into overdrive. Obama has no signature defining moment other than his race.
RIP, Stasharoni.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Nope. And I didn’t forget Nixon either. This guy has ‘Trumped’ the very worst.

Never forget if you voted for this guy. Never.
What are you gonna do about it bitch

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
RIP, Stasharoni.
Oh, he'll come back with a scathing retort telling Schmitty to wear his scarlet letter, and to hang his head and WEAR IT over voting for teh wuuurst prezidunt evar!

I hope Schmitty will be able to recover from those devastating haymakers.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Threatening people over who they voted for is the kind of shit that will make me shoot your fascist ass in the face

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I will give Obama credit for the thaw in relations with Cuba for what little that is worth.

I’ll also say this - if Biden, senile as he is, can pass bankruptcy reform and/or student loan dischargability in his first 100 days, he will have already surpassed Obama in terms of positive national impact for his place in history. With one piece of solid legislation.

One.

Oh, I forgot, Obama did have the Lilly Ledbetter fair pay act. :lol What a pioneer!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
You don't want this smoke @Stasheroo I fucking promise you fake ass tough guy

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will give Obama credit for the thaw in relations with Cuba for what little that is worth.

I’ll also say this - if Biden, senile as he is, can pass bankruptcy reform and/or student loan dischargability in his first 100 days, he will have already surpassed Obama in terms of positive national impact for his place in history. With one piece of solid legislation.

One.

Oh, I forgot, Obama did have the Lilly Ledbetter fair pay act. :lol
You don't think Obamacare is the greatness!!!

Trump is far from the worst President ever. Although he leads the pack in terms of dumbass tweets. I guess it depends on what you value in a President. I don't care if a guy says obnoxious dumb shit if my life is generally better as a result of what he does.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
@Iamtdg did you watch that video clip and figure out the Stamos line yet?

Damn. I'm losing faith here, son.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
You don't think Obama are was greatness!!!

Trump is far from the worst President ever. Although he leads the pack in terms of dumbass tweets.
I am a Trump guy, but I have to admit, I really think Twitter did not help him at all.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You don't think Obama are was greatness!!!

Trump is far from the worst President ever. Although he leads the pack in terms of dumbass tweets.
Oh yeah. Worst pompous ass ever? Sure. Worst braggart? Worst childish tantrums? Worst fake tan? Absolutely.

But as far as policy and overall betterment of the country, like you said, he is far from the worst president ever.

Whoever allowed him to remain on twitter should have been repeatedly kicked in the balls, though.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I won’t forget.

Or is this some threat of violence as is the M.O.?
You won't forget... :lol

No one gives a fuck what you think bitch

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Oh, he'll come back with a scathing retort telling Schmitty to wear his scarlet letter, and to hang his head and WEAR IT over voting for teh wuuurst prezidunt evar!

I hope Schmitty will be able to recover from those devastating haymakers.
He will come at us with the FACTS! By listing like all three of Obama’s legislative achievements in the 8 years he was President, so horrible he was at negotiating at bringing Congress together he had to start dictating policy through executive orders like with DACA. Should have took notes from Reagan who got real immigration reform passed; but then, Reagan was a great President and Obama was a shitty one, except for looking good in a suit.

D

Deuce

I love you bud but I couldn't disagree with all of your post more. She is just as much a nut job shill as all the other media idiots on all the networks.

And as far as hot goes you're off your rocker.
I was kidding about the latter part. I just remember Rant said it a few times and I went with it.

But I do think she is very smart. She’s very opinionated, but she knows what she talking about. Much more than most talking heads like your Tomi Lahrens and Ingraham’s.

Top Bottom