Election Chatter Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's amazing to me that these reports are only coming out in states that are close and could tip the balance of the election. Just amazing.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
There's a reason Pelosi tried to sneak mail-in balloting, instant voter registration, and no-ID-needed voting into those Covid relief bills.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Just match ballots to death certificates on record.

I’ll set the over under of dead people voting in person @ 100k in each of the following states. PA, MI, WI, GA, and Arizona.

I’ll bet you’re talking over 2 million nationwide.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Anyone see an fuckery over the 3 days that has went in Trump’s favor?

Oh, Georgia is out of reach for Biden? We just found 25k more votes, oops.

Rascals, some counties here in Arizona forgot to push the “upload” button. More votes coming.

Hey, drop off 130k Joe Biden votes are 3am here in PA. I DONT CARE HOW YOU MOVE THEM! USE YOUR LITTLE KID’S RED WAGON! JUST GET THEM HERE!

Hey guys? It’s MI here, why do we have way more votes counted than we have voters registered? Why do we have at least 5k duplicate registrations? People born in the 1800s voting in person?

If nothing else, we need major election reform. I’ll settle for that.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Is it possible to make a state like Michigan re-do the election because of all the sketchiness and problems? A lot of these votes they're re-counting might be illegitimate.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

This fucking shit cannot be allowed to happen. Trump needs to take everyone of these cities and states to the SCOTUS. Unfuckingbelievable.

Top Bottom