Election Chatter Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
It’s an exciting time to be alive, if your idea of a good time is slamming your ballsack in a car door.

Biden corruption will be on the docket. Unsealed indictments stemming from the Russia collusion hoax.

Unless of course someone has a photo of Lindsay Graham in bed with a 12 year old Chinese boy.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Trump is about to win Georgie.

Up about 32,000 votes.

Only 91,000 votes left to count.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I can’t do math that great right now, but Nixen would have to win the remaining votes at, what, 65/35?

That’s gotta be out of reach, no?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Nate Silver just said that “Fox needs to retract its Arizona call now.”.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Nate Silver just said that “Fox needs to retract its Arizona call now.”.
It's under an 8k vote difference. How the hell did Fox call that so early to begin with? And that was for a western state that still had polls open iirc.

Sheik

DCC 4Life

These fucking pieces of shit.

I guess they wouldn’t be so worried if the crowd had Molotov cocktails and bats.

But guns, in an open carry state, look out now.

I’d say the chances of someone getting shot in that parking lot are a lot less than someone being abducted by aliens out of that parking lot.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

These fucking pieces of shit.

I guess they wouldn’t be so worried if the crowd had Molotov cocktails and bats.

But guns, in an open carry state, look out now.

I’d say the chances of someone getting shot in that parking lot are a lot less than someone being abducted by aliens out of that parking lot.
Dude, look at these people, they're scary as shit:

They need to learn how to do it right so the media will ignore them, like so:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Perhaps there needs to be federal legislation in regards to monitoring and conducting federal elections.
It's difficult because the idea is the states are to select the President. It's sort of why the electoral college exists. But someone has to stop the states from fraudulent activity in that process.

Top Bottom