Election Chatter Thread...

Sheik

DCC 4Life
no way he wins the pop vote. too many Dems in Cali and NY.
Didn’t Clinton only won the popular vote by 2.8 million?

Voter turnout across the country is supposed to be off the scales.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Didn’t Clinton only won the popular vote by 2.8 million?
A lot of older people who voted for Trump have passed away and there's no such thing as Never Bidens on the Left, so that will hurt Trump.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
who'd be stupid enough to admit that? or even joke about it?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
who'd be stupid enough to admit that? or even joke about it?
No kidding, like do you want to go to Prison? Especially since 100 votes wouldn't even change the election. You're basically taking an ass fucking in prison for no reason. It's why I'm sure it's made up. Still dumb as shit to post because you know it's going to be reported and you're going to at least get a knock on the door about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
You guys realize how many criminals have posted their hauls on social media and gotten busted, right?

People are stupid. Especially the crooked ones.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You guys realize how many criminals have posted their hauls on social media and gotten busted, right?

People are stupid. Especially the crooked ones.
If so, that dip shit is going to prison for a long time. I started to google what prison time one would face for election interference, but I didn't want to put myself on a list. :lol

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
And why do we have a system where it would be possible for a corrupt poll worker to do that? It's bad enough we have postal workers throwing away ballots.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And why do we have a system where it would be possible for a corrupt poll worker to do that? It's bad enough we have postal workers throwing away ballots.
Not sure but the ballots here go directly into a machine. You don't return them to the workers. I guess every state runs their own shit show though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
tweet unavailable

What’d we miss?
Some dipshit in Philly claimed to be an election worker saying he threw away ballots for Trump. Turns out he wasn't even a poll worker at all.

Top Bottom