jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

This bitch really just took a baby sip and slammed a full fucking beer on the ground trying to show "shes just like us" :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
She's getting roasted for that post, too. Looks like the comments are about 90% Trump supporters.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We can use this thread for chatter today about the election.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
so what's everyones prediction?

I think the nonstop onslaught of all things Trump coupled with the fact most people don't want to think too deeply about anything (or have the time) and rarely question the veracity of provocative headlines meant to incite without regards to actual evidence has fueled enough angry sheep to vote out Trump as president more than actually voting for Biden

I hope I'm wrong but I think Biden will win

If so, at least I dont have to hear all the bitching and moaning about Trump anymore

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
so what's everyones prediction?

I think the nonstop onslaught of all things Trump coupled with the fact most people don't want to think too deeply about anything (or have the time) and rarely question the veracity of provocative headlines meant to incite without regards to actual evidence has fueled enough angry sheep to vote out Trump as president more than actually voting for Biden

I hope I'm wrong but I think Biden will win
Same here. I also think the Dem targeting of young voters who obviously lean left might be successful. Stuff like the NBA telling everyone about a billion times to VOTE may work.

To me, one of the real shames of Biden winning wouldn't even be he himself -- although that's really bad -- but that the traditional media plus the tech giants in social media will have been successful in propagandizing a horrible candidate to a win. That'll probably only empower them to go even farther in the future. Which woud be a terrible development for our country.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Same here. I also think the Dem targeting of young voters who obviously lean left might be successful. Stuff like the NBA telling everyone about a billion times to VOTE may work.

To me, one of the real shames of Biden winning wouldn't even be he himself -- although that's really bad -- but that the traditional media plus the tech giants in social media will have been successful in propagandizing a horrible candidate to a win. That'll probably only empower them to go even farther in the future. Which woud be a terrible development for our country.
I hate that it will empower the idea you can get your way by being a petulant, irrational, delusional child instead of compelling those to your side via logic, facts, sound reasoning, evidence and what's best for the country, not self

And if Trump somehow wins, I expect to see these delusional children having temper fits all across this country

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Whichever way it goes, I hope it’s not close.

The ensuing fight from both sides of this election is drawn out like Bush/Gore, it would be a shitshow.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Whichever way it goes, I hope it’s not close.

The ensuing fight from both sides of this election is drawn out like Bush/Gore, it would be a shitshow.
Agreed.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Trump wins but the electoral college elects Biden.

Top Bottom