Eagles Stuff...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It sucks so bad that the eagles of all teams are catching us at our worst.

This week feels like a long, torturous march to our inevitable destruction.

Like the Bataan death march.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Yeah, the only team I dislike as much is the 'Skins, partly because I grew up forty miles from Philly. I don't hate the Giants that much these days because they might actually suck worse than we do at the moment.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't hate the Giants that much these days because they might actually suck worse than we do at the moment.
Do you honestly believe this, or is this just more of your new edgy angruh fan schtick?

Cujo

DCC 4Life

Dude, I don't even want to watch it. It's going to be bad.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Dude, I don't even want to watch it. It's going to be bad.
I actually think we're going to put up a decent fight early on, but the absence of too many key players and the staff's inability to coach and scheme around it will see us fade away in the 2nd half.

I'm actually much more worried about the defense than the offense, and that's even with Tyron Smith being out.

Jaylon Smith is so bad at MLB that his mistakes, and there are lots of them, always lead to big chunks of yards. Almost every time you see Smith make the wrong read, it isn't something that leads to an extra yard or two. His mistake is usually immediately followed by some ballcarrier running through the space he just vacated for a big gain.

It'll be the defense that hurt us most on Sunday.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

So in the past two days, the Eagles have signed veteran help at MLB and LT. Meanwhile we have done jack and shit.

Laziest front office in the fucking league.
Like I've always said, where's the incentive for them to get off their ass and make moves like that? It's an environment of nepotism where everyone's job is safe, so they can afford to just throw in the towel and call it a day.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Like I've always said, where's the incentive for them to get off their ass and make moves like that? It's an environment of nepotism where everyone's job is safe, so they can afford to just throw in the towel and call it a day.
Meanwhile, another 5-4 team in Buffalo is so desperate to win, they bench their starting QB. Hard to appreciate but that is a coach and GM who don't feel comfortable.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

midswat

... soon
:lol

To Garretts defense, he seems to have finally canned the moronic endless clapping.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Top Bottom