Draft Grades

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This seems fair.
But the part about Joseph being more like a 3rd or 4th rounder is absurd. Someone with his talent was never lasting until the 4th with everyone wanting corners.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But the part about Joseph being more like a 3rd or 4th rounder is absurd. Someone with his talent was never lasting until the 4th with everyone wanting corners.
He was never lasting that long. But I guess everyone has their own board.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Micah Parsons is not the perfect choice there, but with Dallas’s glut of linebackers, he can solve multiple problems given his pass rushing acumen.
Hilarious how the mock draft narrative of either of the “two corners” to Dallas became the ‘perfect’ choice. Talent wise Parsons is ahead of either.

How can the best defensive talent in the whole draft not be a damned good choice for a team desperate to rebuild its defense?

Do people call out Trey Lance as not the perfect choice for the 49ers Because Lawrence and Wilson were gone?

I think PFF had (again) the best grades all around. Just really level headed and not full of bullshit or trying to drum up hype

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Agreed.

It's also absurd that they docked their grade on Parsons for off field issues, but only didn't like the value for Ball? Ball's off field issues make Parsons look like a saint.

They also said Dallas "desperately" wanted Surtain and Moehrig. I don't think that's true at all.

They're just making shit up.

That whole writeup is a joke.

p1_

DCC 4Life
This draft was deep in corners thank God

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

locked up tighter than Gene Jones' cooch.
Yea I used to have access to college all-22 through a system called FBXchange but not anymore, they guard this shit like it's classified material, which is preposterous of course.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom