Draft Grades

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
I don't think Dunbar makes the final roster.
I still think they are going to bring in another RB at some point. Not sure if it will come in the form of signing one of the vet FAs or acquiring one in trade. If they do either Dunbar or Williams is gone. I hope it is Dunbar. Outside of having some burst/quickness he offers next to nothing.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I still think they are going to bring in another RB at some point. Not sure if it will come in the form of signing one of the vet FAs or acquiring one in trade. If they do either Dunbar or Williams is gone. I hope it is Dunbar. Outside of having some burst/quickness he offers next to nothing.
I agree 100% with every word.

You're a smart man.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The draft was a failure according to many on this board before Collins was picked up.
Not accurate. Many didn't care for the mid-late rounds but Byron was a near unanimous 1st rounder, even though he was a late riser after the combine. Gregory was lauded by most in the 2nd round as great value. I do think we had some reaches after that, but grades are going to be weighted towards the top of the draft. And no one deemed the entire draft a failure.

Then to add a legit first rounder for free who was rated higher than our actual 1st rounder, that's naturally going to rise the grade significantly. Now we have 3 potential first rounders. I do take the entire draft in consideration, though, which is why I gave it an A-. But if the top three pan out then it'll be a home run.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
While I agree, I wish we didn't have to wait for someone's castoff.

Top Bottom