Domestic Abuse allegations against Zeke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
He also said that it was going to happen in like 48 hours. And yet here we are over 48 hours later with nothing.
Cris Carter is a hack. He's overrated as a WR because he caught a lot of passes over a long period of time and he's an overrated "sports journalist". He also has a smug look on his face that you want to punch but that's a different topic.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like a great strategy idiot
Why should he? It's no different then the strategy for an injury. No reason to discuss a suspension. It's obviously just next guy in like you would with an injury.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Cris Carter is a hack. He's overrated as a WR because he caught a lot of passes over a long period of time and he's an overrated "sports journalist". He also has a smug look on his face that you want to punch but that's a different topic.
It's those damn eyebrows.

dallen

Senior Tech
Why should he? It's no different then the strategy for an injury. No reason to discuss a suspension. It's obviously just next guy in like you would with an injury.
Why would he want to plan for things? Most good coaches try to plan for as many things as possible. Parcells used to spend a portion of every practice drilling players on what to do in random situations. This should actually be a much better situation than an injury because it isn't coming out of the blue. They have a chance to come up with a solution ahead of time

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:zzz

Let me know when he either is exonerated or gets hit with Goodell's dick hammer.

This "imminent" tease shit is already old.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why would he want to plan for things? Most good coaches try to plan for as many things as possible. Parcells used to spend a portion of every practice drilling players on what to do in random situations. This should actually be a much better situation than an injury because it isn't coming out of the blue. They have a chance to come up with a solution ahead of time
Because you already plan for injury situations? Why distract the team by talking about a suspension that may or may not happen over domestic violence that didn't happen. I'm not sure why you think getting injured is unknown but this suspension isn't? Until an actual suspension is handed down with a number of games and which games those will be, it's a waste of time to prepare for it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Rev

Staff member
We the Dallas Football Cowboys have no information about that....

2233boys

Not So New Member
Everyone is saying a decision is coming today. A league source is now indicated as in saying there will be a suspension.

Rev

Staff member
Everyone is saying a decision is coming today. A league source is now indicated as in saying there will be a suspension.
Watch it be the 6 game one they were talking about on sportscenter this morning.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Watch it be the 6 game one they were talking about on sportscenter this morning.
Yep a lot of the Dallas media are saying get ready for it to be 6 games on twitter

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Him getting any games is infuriating.

Six? Might as well just pack in the season. There is no way they hold themselves together that long.

This really sours me on the league overall.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Him getting any games is infuriating.

Six? Might as well just pack in the season. There is no way they hold themselves together that long.

This really sours me on the league overall.
Me too. That is absolutely crazy. For what? He hasn't done anything.

I want a fucking explanation.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That would be infuriating.
What will be even more infuriating is that Jerry will bend over and take it up the ass. People expecting him to flex his muscle are going to be disappointed.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Me too. That is absolutely crazy. For what? He hasn't done anything.

I want a fucking explanation.
You do not need one.

Any broad with an axe to grind can make up shit. Then if you have a player who is not smart enough to stay out of the spotlight, it is all about perception. No more!

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Would like to know how they came up with 6 games.

He must have beat the hell out of somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom