What a stud.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damnit Seattle

data

Forbes #1
I turned off the game at 7-3. I can’t stand watching the Packers.

I’m guessing the Packers are winning. It’s decided for me. I’ll root for the 49ers to beat them for the Super Bowl...and I hate the 49ers, but Packers fans are self-righteous with that small market, small town bullshit.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Fucking refs

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, you can get the fuck rid of replay altogether. It’s there to get shit right, Graham was at the very least a foot short, clear as day.

Bullshit. It slows the game down and half the time the call stays wrong.

Get rid of it.

data

Forbes #1
Just saw that the game ended...now I’ve been stating all year that the NFL is slanted towards Rodgers winning it all to replace Brady as its Golden Pony.

I wonder, though, if the NFL wants Rodgers or Garopolo. NFL sure as hell doesn’t want Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs winning.

Last edited:

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Just saw that the game ended...now I’ve been staring all year that the NFL is slanted towards Rodgers winning it all to replace Brady as its Golden Pony.

I wonder, though, if the NFL wants Rodgers or Garopolo. NFL sure as hell doesn’t want Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs winning.
Nah. They want Mahomes to be in the Superbowl. That team is super fun to watch and Mohomes in a total star. That team will be in it for a long time I suspect.

I think they need to get the fucking refs off the field and put them in a video booth. Maybe have a few to blow whistles or maybe have speakers in the players' helmets to hear remote whistles. Put some transponders in the football.

Top Bottom