Divisional Weekend Chatter Thread 2019

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Giving up 41 unanswered points in a playoff game should get any coach fired immediately

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think even if the Texans were to wake up, I don't think their secondary stands a chance at stopping the Chiefs passing game.

They are too banged up and they clearly have no clue on how to cover whether it be in man or zone.

It would take turnovers or a series of quick blunders, similar to what the Texans themselves committed, in order for the Texans to get back in this one.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I think even if the Texans were to wake up, I don't think their secondary stands a chance at stopping the Chiefs passing game.

They are too banged up and they clearly have no clue on how to cover whether it be in man or zone.

It would take turnovers or a series of quick blunders, similar to what the Texans themselves committed, in order for the Texans to get back in this one.
Absolutely! And the Texans offense and defense both look utterly defeated.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Think he can regroup and recover? It's just one game, but this is an emotional drain for the team and fans.
The weird thing is that O'Brien has been functioning without a GM all year. He's been the guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ward has been killed several times today.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Pretty hammered right now. Doubt I make it through the Seahawk/Packer snoozefest.
I'm not even planning on watching that game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What Watson is doing and has done over the past few weeks is what Prescott needs to do.

Play is not there? Run, run, run.

Top Bottom