Divisional Round Chatter Thread | 01-13-2017-01-14-2018

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Doesn't sound like he's even gonna have the nerve tested again. Although I don't know that it even helps. He can check how much strength and sensation he has himself and see if he's still improving. I think he's doing that and he's not going to share it with us.
Not really sure what the point of testing it is at this point. But it sure looked to be functioning at a high level the second half of the season. I'm sure his conditioning needed work though. It's hard when you basically can't run normal for a year of your life. I doubt your conditioning is the same right after something like that.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am not paying him top shelf starter money to be what is essentially a super reserve.

I give him the Terrence Williams treatment. Go on and find something, come back and we'll talk.
That's exactly what I would do. I'd take a 3-4 mil cap hit on him. But beyond that I probably move Wilson into his role and obviously I'm always open to drafting a speedy LBer. Speed kills in the style of defense we play.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There were already some empty seats in that endzone shot.

I thought the Steelers had the most loyal fans on the planet?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That Red Sparrow thing looks like a Le Femme Nikita rip off.

D

Deuce

I wish it were easier to post gifs on this board from a phone. This playoff game is glorious.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I can't imagine what a pissy whiny bitch Roethlisberger will be after the game if this beatdown continues. Injury and/or retirement talk guaranteed.

Cotton

Staff member
What'd you do? I've had problems recently getting giphy to post.
You have to right click on the gif and "copy image URL". You can't go with the URL that is in the URL bar. That rarely works.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Top Bottom