Different Way Of Operating A Team

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yet they acquired Cooper to take Dallas to the next level. That didn't work either.
The team was 3-5 before he started playing for them in 2018 and then we ended 10-6. I would say that worked. The fact that they misused him the last year and he had the Covid drama doesn’t negate the effect he had.

data

Forbes #1
Exactly how are we operating this team?

- Free agency is at its lowest point of interest. At least in years past we’d entertain high priced free agents - Brandon Carr, Nmamdi Asoumugah.

- We may even be getting cheap on resigning our own draft picks, post getting bit by Ezekiel contract.

- We fail at trading players for worthwhile draft picks, so it’s not like we’re stockpiling for blue-chippers like the Chiefs and Eagles

- Possibly the biggest improvement this past decade is McCarthys ability to tap his own network to bring in credible coaching staff…and that’s including the 2020 failures of Tomsula and Nolan

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Exactly how are we operating this team?

- Free agency is at its lowest point of interest. At least in years past we’d entertain high priced free agents - Brandon Carr, Nmamdi Asoumugah.

- We may even be getting cheap on resigning our own draft picks, post getting bit by Ezekiel contract.

- We fail at trading players for worthwhile draft picks, so it’s not like we’re stockpiling for blue-chippers like the Chiefs and Eagles

- Possibly the biggest improvement this past decade is McCarthys ability to tap his own network to bring in credible coaching staff…and that’s including the 2020 failures of Tomsula and Nolan

All true.

Genghis Khan

And yet, the most alarming thing in this thread is finding out Aikman used to date Sandra Bullock.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The Rams went all in and then followed through with a plan, passion and belief. If we go all in it will be a disorganized mess followed by a coach with low T leading the way. (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

Genghis Khan

For the record, I think the opposite. I think she's a shit ninja. You could live with her for a decade and think she just doesn't shit.

Top Bottom