Different Way Of Operating A Team

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I like a woman that can be open around a man. Fart, shit, cuss, etc

Oh I agree with that. I think the most important part of a relationship is the ability to be yourself. I'd hate to walk on eggshells my whole life and I'd never expect anyone else to.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yeah a woman who rips a fart openly and freely freaks me out. I'm classy like that.
What about one that can blow a snot rocket out of one nostril and claims that she can pee standing up?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What about one that can blow a snot rocket out of one nostril and claims that she can pee standing up?
I will never forget Stinky Amy.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well, this thread has taken an awkward turn.
Stinky Amy is actually someone that Rev and I worked with. She could do both of the things Rev mentioned. Plus she once said she gave mouth to mouth resuscitation to her horses on a regular basis. She also smoke like 4 packs of cigs a day and had dog hair all over her all the time because she let het mastiffs sleep with her every night.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Stinky Amy is actually someone that Rev and I worked with. She could do both of the things Rev mentioned. Plus she once said she gave mouth to mouth resuscitation to her horses on a regular basis. She also smoke like 4 packs of cigs a day and had dog hair all over her all the time because she let het mastiffs sleep with her every night.
One of my best friends has a daughter that dips a can of snuff per day. She wears man jeans and dgas about anything.

data

Forbes #1
Soooooooo….

Stinky Amy or Sandra

data

Forbes #1
this boom-then-bust approach is the opposite of the stephen jones approach that gets us to the 1st round of playoffs

for 4 or 5 boom years, go for the trophy while blowing up salary cap
  • sign top free agents to multi-year contracts designed for restructuring
  • keep restructuring contracts to extend this period as long as possible

for 2 or 3 bust years, tank-athon and salary cap reset
  • trade away top assets except qb (if we have one worth keeping) and young top players.
  • young players need time to season but tanking allows them to get experience
  • tanking -> top picks - pick up at least 2 top draft picks every cycle, plus top second round picks basically late 1st rounds.
  • unused budget flows to future years that allow us to spend like crazy in the boom years

cycle repeats itself

the premise is superbowl-or-tank
…and Super Bowl-or-tank is philosophically beneath the Joneses because that’s more for staffs that can be fired in 3-4 years.

The Jones like to think their modus operandi brings sustained success, or Super Bowl-upon-Super Bowl, feast-or-feast.

How many eras do we have to endure while other teams rebuild-breakdown-rebuild again? San Francisco had Harbaugh, then Chip Kelly and back to Super Bowl with Shanahan.

Puttyism

♡☆
Like who?

Back in 1995, who’s stock was higher than Troy Aikman?

Don’t you dare say Batman Val Kilmer
Lol. Sorry toots, never thought Aikman was worth a second look. Now Val ------> runs

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The Blindside Bullock edition, I'd give her so much sex.

Other than that, meh.

data

Forbes #1
Lol. Sorry toots, never thought Aikman was worth a second look. Now Val ------> runs
You lie. Aikman is gods gift to putty.

Putty want chicken, Putty want liver meow mix meow mix please deliver

Top Bottom