DeSantis thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We agree on this. But not necessarily the reasons why.
But what you don't understand is I believe both sides has idiocy in it. It's just that that left is winning in that category.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
But what you don't understand is I believe both sides has idiocy in it. It's just that that left is winning in that category.
So there is a scoreboard?

I can honestly say that until the freakish 2020s, that was never a thing.

Things are kind of gross now.

shane

DCC 4Life
One side is dopey but wants the country to be great and government to basically leave them alone. The other side is stupid in terms of what they believe (but tactically effective) and is serving the country up to get raped by foreigners and globalists and whatever other hostile interest wants a piece. It's an easy choice to make as to who to support.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So there is a scoreboard?

I can honestly say that until the freakish 2020s, that was never a thing.

Things are kind of gross now.
Yes, there is a fucking scoreboard. And, I agree that lately things have gotten weird since that center line keeps moving.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I take my daily commute through the sticks and in my neck of the woods, it is Trump country.

It is nice to see a parade of signs as I drive through. Every trailer/homestead area/compound decked out in Trump regalia. Some vulgar, with the FUCK BIDEN and some with FREE TRUMP mugshot and what not. A lone Nikki Haley sign is holding firm.
Oh, no.

Are you going to be okay?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
One side is dopey but wants the country to be great and government to basically leave them alone. The other side is stupid in terms of what they believe (but tactically effective) and is serving the country up to get raped by foreigners and globalists and whatever other hostile interest wants a piece. It's an easy choice to make as to who to support.

Great post. 100% correct.

Top Bottom