Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
anyone watching the debate, I made it for about 5 minutes and bailed, let me know if there is a reason to tune back in
I actually think this a way better debate. Also I find Harris to be an extremely unlikable person. Pence is the debator I wish Trump was. Very good, intellegent and well prepared.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Harris does come across as incredibly phony and a poor actress.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The left is the same morons who think a soda tax is ok. GTFO

They simply don't believe in freedom.
The democratic mindset has always been that government is your daddy. They will outright say that everything should be controlled by government and all determinations should be made by them. They should be installed as your decision maker and how you should live. It been that way for years and for some reason a democratic follower will put themselves out as an independent thinker and an intellectual superior citizen while all the way their Uncle tells them how to think and live.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is huge. Let's see if it gets any traction.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The fix is in.

There is zero chance Biden loses this election. Might as well accept it now. Get Barrett through while you can.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The fix is in.

There is zero chance Biden loses this election. Might as well accept it now. Get Barrett through while you can.
Exactly. Even if Trump wins big (doubtful), they'll find some way to make it up with the mail-in ballots, etc. The DNC didn't hire hundreds of lawyers for nothing.

I have a hard time seeing any way this isn't a total disaster except for Biden winning big and conservatives accepting it.

It's almost inconceiviable what is happening to this country.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How can he angrily stomp his feet and say he won't say because that would be a big story? And the media let him get away with it?

I'm still shocked that, even as crooked as the big media players are, they won't report on this or make Joe admit it.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Exactly. Even if Trump wins big (doubtful), they'll find some way to make it up with the mail-in ballots, etc. The DNC didn't hire hundreds of lawyers for nothing.

I have a hard time seeing any way this isn't a total disaster except for Biden winning big and conservatives accepting it.

It's almost inconceiviable what is happening to this country.
I'm despondent but not quite in panic mode.

The media is going to lie about any conservative, but the problem is that Trump makes it too easy. He will turn off too many moderates that gave him a chance over Hillary in '16. Hillary was widely disliked.... now Trump is.

You need a likeable candidate sadly. Biden isn't, but he's less odious than Trump.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm despondent but not quite in panic mode.

The media is going to lie about any conservative, but the problem is that Trump makes it too easy. He will turn off too many moderates that gave him a chance over Hillary in '16. Hillary was widely disliked.... now Trump is.

You need a likeable candidate sadly. Biden isn't, but he's less odious than Trump.
Well on the other hand, there are a lot of conservatives who didn't trust Trump in 2016 but now are enthusiastic voters for him.

I'm not so concerned that he wouldn't win a straight-up election. I'm more concerned that they'll be successful in stealing it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How can he angrily stomp his feet and say he won't say because that would be a big story? And the media let him get away with it?

I'm still shocked that, even as crooked as the big media players are, they won't report on this or make Joe admit it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Well on the other hand, there are a lot of conservatives who didn't trust Trump in 2016 but now are enthusiastic voters for him.

I'm not so concerned that he wouldn't win a straight-up election. I'm more concerned that they'll be successful in stealing it.
Yeah I can accept a legitimate defeat but the pattern the left has established for the past 4years is just an absolute picture of why they have everything slanted toward stealing this election one way or another because it has been their total efforts the entire time since the last election. What almost angers me is why the DOJ and Republican Senate Committee have drug their feet on pushing through these actions to bring about indictments against the manipulators of all this. It’s been all talk and no action which almost persuades me that maybe his own party is selling him out.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Insane. You're obviously planning on doing it, otherwise it wouldn't be any kind of story at all. So just admit it.

Trump and the Pubs need to just state that they're going to do it. Make sure the public knows. If they claim it's a lie, they can object.

But they won't, because it isn't.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Insane. You're obviously planning on doing it, otherwise it wouldn't be any kind of story at all. So just admit it.

Trump and the Pubs need to just state that they're going to do it. Make sure the public knows. If they claim it's a lie, they can object.

Yep, come out accusing and make them deny it. If they don't deny the accusation, then it then becomes without a doubt glaringly obvious that's their plan.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Then there's this where he doesn't know where he is again :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

If he wasn't going to do it he would simply say no.

Top Bottom