Democrat Presidential Nominees

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

How anyone could vote for this fool is beyond me.
its remarkably frustrating the democrats cannot (or refuse to) see the duplicity of Biden's stance here but they'll rage on endlessly that Trump is a racist because they buy hook, line and sinker Trump wont disavow the KKK and white supremists when he's on film doing exactly that verbatim multiple times.

The willful ignorance of many in this country is astounding

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
He just sounds drunk every time I hear him.
I'm beginning to wonder if Pelosi's 25th Amendment stunt isn't for Trump but to get rid of Biden right after the election

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I'm beginning to wonder if Pelosi's 25th Amendment stunt isn't for Trump but to get rid of Biden right after the election
Possibly. I wouldn't put anything past that evil bitch.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I've seen that theory floating around, but I doubt it.

If Biden wins, the democrats would be in control of the executive branch anyway so they wouldn't need Congress to declare him unfit. And assuming Biden is in on it, he can always step down.

This just looks simply like yet another attempt at discrediting the president.

Look at impeachment. It's not like they had a realistic shot at getting Trump removed.

But they think it's a win win.

Because they can associate him with being corrupt and incompetent even if they can't remove him.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Top Bottom