Democrat Presidential Nominees

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Anybody watch any of his speech? I saw a few seconds and it was hard to watch imo. He's just over the hill and it's kind of sad.
Actually as speeches go he delivered it very well. It might have been persuasive had everything he said not been an outright lie.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

She went on to say, "Also, we shouldn't have them because Trump is a liar, and shouldn't be acknowledged in any conversation."

Cotton

Staff member

She went on to say, "Also, we shouldn't have them because Trump is a liar, and shouldn't be acknowledged in any conversation."
Her exact words...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I don't think they'll do them either. Have said that forever.

But she sounds awfully angry and desperate. Must not be liking the latest poll numbers.

Cotton

Staff member

But she sounds awfully angry and desperate. Must not be liking the latest poll numbers.
If they don't have the debates, we should all be on the capitol doorstep demanding to know why. That would be complete and utter horseshit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Pelosi is a lot of things but she isn’t stupid. She knows a debate would completely unravel Biden and in turn leave the media support to feign for themselves as to how to defend the their position in supporting Biden’s as the potential President of the USA. It will be extremely interesting to see if the Democrats and media can avoid a debate and continue to support the candidate for President without looking more stupid than they currently do with their near witless candidate and no platform what so ever.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
If they don't have the debates, we should all be on the capitol doorstep demanding to know why. That would be complete and utter horseshit.
Eh. It's a long political tradition, but they shouldn't have to if one or both don't want to. Just hopefully voters are smart enough to know why it doesn't happen.

It's funny, it went from "it's not safe" to "orange man bad" really quickly.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
If they don't have the debates, we should all be on the capitol doorstep demanding to know why.
Or in front of Biden's basement...

Cotton

Staff member

From the article:

They also want ballots sent to inactive voters. The following video shows ballots piling up in apartment houses that can be used to vote by anyone with a ballpoint pen.

The only thing preventing that is when the signatures on the mail-in ballots do not match the signatures on the voter registration card. Democrats thought of that and have sued to prevent the matching of signatures:

So, in reality, what the Democrats have done is successfully sued for the right to commit wholesale voter fraud.

This is especially prevalent in Clark County, the single largest voting bloc in Nevada. No Republican stands a chance there as long as these rules prevail.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

From the article:

They also want ballots sent to inactive voters. The following video shows ballots piling up in apartment houses that can be used to vote by anyone with a ballpoint pen.

The only thing preventing that is when the signatures on the mail-in ballots do not match the signatures on the voter registration card. Democrats thought of that and have sued to prevent the matching of signatures:

So, in reality, what the Democrats have done is successfully sued for the right to commit wholesale voter fraud.

This is especially prevalent in Clark County, the single largest voting bloc in Nevada. No Republican stands a chance there as long as these rules prevail.
It would be pretty easy to do this and not be caught. Honestly, this is ridiculous. There is no damn reason people can't go to a polling station and vote.

Top Bottom