Democrat Presidential Nominees

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know, that's the irony.

I have always loved conspiracy theories.
Things are already in motion for Joe to not hold that office for long. He was the only one being trotted out during the primaries that even had a remote chance of winning the general election. But he doesn't fit what they want, so.... Enter the VP choice.

Harris was one of the harshest to attack him during the primaries. Yet now, she is "his" choice as Vice President? Bullshit. Did you watch their speech today? The lovefest between the two was way too over the top. Are they trying to convince us they've been besties all along?

Anyway, there are a few different angles they can take to have him removed from office. My money is on Joe getting snuffed and some poor "radical Trumper" being the fall guy. That way, they can complete the demonization of the Republican party.

Years ago, you guys would laugh.

Now, you are rolling around in them.
You've been paying attention to the democratic party these last 3 1/2 years? They've made the most far fetched conspiracy theories out there believable. Those fucks are capable of pretty much anything.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's funny 'cuz it's probably true.

If they win, Joe isn't long for that office.
It's funny because satire and reality are so close to the same now-a-days that nothing can be considered an absolute "no way are they thinking that" anymore.

Cotton

Staff member
Now, you are all rolling around in them.
Well, yeah, because right now they conspiracy theories are actually extremely plausible.

Cotton

Staff member
Things are already in motion for Joe to not hold that office for long. He was the only one being trotted out during the primaries that even had a remote chance of winning the general election. But he doesn't fit what they want, so.... Enter the VP choice.

Harris was one of the harshest to attack him during the primaries. Yet now, she is "his" choice as Vice President? Bullshit. Did you watch their speech today? The lovefest between the two was way too over the top. Are they trying to convince us they've been besties all along?

Anyway, there are a few different angles they can take to have him removed from office. My money is on Joe getting snuffed and some poor "radical Trumper" being the fall guy. That way, they can complete the demonization of the Republican party.

You've been paying attention to the democratic party these last 3 1/2 years? They've made the most far fetched conspiracy theories out there believable. Those fucks are capable of pretty much anything.
100%.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
This is what happens when you limit the Veep candidates to minority women only. She was so unpopular that she had to drop out well before the Iowa primary. And now she's potentially one step from the presidency? Absurd.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Good Lord, what a dolt

From Politico:

Biden’s own academic career was unimpressive—he repeated the third grade, earned all Cs and Ds in his first three semesters at the University of Delaware except for As in P.E., a B in “Great English Writers” and an F in ROTC, and graduated 76th in his Syracuse Law School class of 85 students.

Cotton

Staff member

Yikes.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Not to derail the discussion but...what the hell is a Cardi B and why does she look like a mannequin?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Not to derail the discussion but...what the hell is a Cardi B and why does she look like a mannequin?
She’s a serious journalist.

Her credentials include, but are extremely limited to, grabbing her vagina, singing about her vagina, and working through college admittedly drugging and robbing men she was sleeping with.

That’s who Biden decided to give an interview to right before his big convention.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
She’s a serious journalist.

Her credentials include, but are extremely limited to, grabbing her vagina, singing about her vagina, and working through college admittedly drugging and robbing men she was sleeping with.

That’s who Biden decided to give an interview to right before his big convention.
:lol

I guess that's typical democrats trying to win the 12 year old vote by pretending their candidate is "hip" and "with it".

But why does she look like a wax museum figure? Kids today are weird.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did you guys hear any of the interview? She's such a moron. In the part I saw, she just blathered on about how she wants soooo bad to go back to her old way of life and for this virus thing to be over.

Like Joe can do that? All he's going to do is lock you down and force you to wear a mask everywhere.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Did you guys hear any of the interview? She's such a moron. In the part I saw, she just blathered on about how she wants soooo bad to go back to her old way of life and for this virus thing to be over.

Like Joe can do that? All he's going to do is lock you down and force you to wear a mask everywhere.

The part I was blessed to catch was her, in all of her brilliance, talking about how she wants “medicurrr fo all an free college for erreybody”.

Top Bottom