Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
OK, Warren claimed she was Indian and used that to get her position at Harvard even claiming she was the first native American teaching there. Trump kept calling her fauxcahontas and she had a dna test done which showed she had at most 1/1024 native American ancestry(which is less than 90% of all Americans today)
This still makes me :lol every time I see it.

Cotton

Staff member
Yep, Warren has told multiple lies that are easily disproven it's just she's the medias choice so they don't report it
What was the other one.... her kids went to public school and hated it or some shit like that?

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
What was the other one.... her kids went to public school and hated it or some shit like that?
Yea she told some woman who told her she just wanted the choice of sending her kid to a better school and Warren told her her kids went to public school and it was a lie

Cotton

Staff member
Most don't even know who they are.
I would hope that most are at least informed enough to know who Nikki Haley is. But, you're probably right. Most people are stupid and uninformed.

Cotton

Staff member
Yea she told some woman who told her she just wanted the choice of sending her kid to a better school and Warren told her her kids went to public school and it was a lie
Yeah, that was it. And, she wants to tweet about disinformation. :lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are lies you can get away with and then there are really obvious lies that any retard can call you out on. She doesn't even pick lies well.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member
dont know much about either but I was really impressed with how he handled the SNL skit and found his take refreshing and dare I say uniting?
He would do so much good for this country. Ex-military, not a politician, and he's obviously a patriot who would absolutely put America first.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
So much truth in this thread.