Democrat Presidential Nominees

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
So basically the fed is printing cash and flooding the money supply which could eventually result in hyperinflation?

Also, is there a way to verify the social security fund is a separate asset and how much currently exists in this fund?

I've read the number of people funding social security per retiree is rapidly diminishing making the future of SS something I sure wouldn't have to rely on, which I haven't but I fear the government's way of doing business will eventually kill the value of the dollar and bring us all down

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So basically the fed is printing cash and flooding the money supply which could eventually result in hyperinflation?

Also, is there a way to verify the social security fund is a separate asset and how much currently exists in this fund?

I've read the number of people funding social security per retiree is rapidly diminishing making the future of SS something I sure wouldn't have to rely on, which I haven't but I fear the government's way of doing business will eventually kill the value of the dollar and bring us all down
Currently the Social Security has about 3 trillion dollars in assets in the trust account. I haven’t looked up how much is government IOUs but as long as the fund isn’t subjected to unrealistic qualifications or is kept within reasonable qualifications it should be okay. The ability to increase the tax is one way to increase income but it shouldn’t overtax.
The tax to the worker is realized back to the payer within approximately 3 years after they become eligible to receive benefits. Past that point they are in a plus position of funds paid to them.

The stories you have heard about the fund going bankrupt are the same ones I heard long before I retired but it’s still a solvent system. The reduction of income to the fund as a result of a reduced work force has been offset by the increase to the taxes paid by the workers as their incomes have increased.

You can google your question of verification of the fund also there are watch dog groups that validate this situation. Their findings are within the google or other search programs.

I think hyperinflation is a result of lower production moreso that money surpluses. Eccess money tends to lower interest rates.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
Currently the Social Security has about 3 trillion dollars in assets in the trust account. I haven’t looked up how much is government IOUs but as long as the fund isn’t subjected to unrealistic qualifications or is kept within reasonable qualifications it should be okay. The ability to increase the tax is one way to increase income but it shouldn’t overtax.
The tax to the worker is realized back to the payer within approximately 3 years after they become eligible to receive benefits. Past that point they are in a plus position of funds paid to them.

The stories you have heard about the fund going bankrupt are the same ones I heard long before I retired but it’s still a solvent system. The reduction of income to the fund as a result of a reduced work force has been offset by the increase to the taxes paid by the workers as their incomes have increased.

You can google your question of verification of the fund also there are watch dog groups the validate this situation. There findings are within the google or other search programs.

I think hyperinflation is a result of lower production moreso that money surpluses. Eccess money tends to lower interest rates.
that's semi-encouraging, I hope you're correct, thx

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Especially when CNN says "With a history of making racist, homophobic and transphobic comments."

Except he doesn't. It's like those morons don't know what comedy is.

It comes down to, the left doesn't like Rogan because he occasionally has conservative guests on (and he shits on Hillary). What they conveniently ignore is he also has leftist guests on, including Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie Sanders.

It's almost like - gasp - we should encourage free speech.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I always find it hysterical when the left eat their own :lol
I saw this all over twitter yesterday. I got quite a few laughs out of it.

Cujo

DCC 4Life

It would almost appear that he seeks defeat.
Especially when CNN says "With a history of making racist, homophobic and transphobic comments."

Except he doesn't. It's like those morons don't know what comedy is.

It comes down to, the left doesn't like Rogan because he occasionally has conservative guests on (and he shits on Hillary). What they conveniently ignore is he also has leftist guests on, including Tulsi Gabbard and Bernie Sanders.

It's almost like - gasp - we should encourage free speech.

He has stated he's never voted Republican in his life. I guess that's not good enough for them. When part of your identity is getting offended at most things, real or perceived, eventually, you'll be at odds with your own base. Every aspect of what they do is unsustainable.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Jeez, you'd think he endorsed David Duke. He's a fool for supporting a commie like Bernie, but he didn't deserve to be defamed like that.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Well, their master plan was to fuck it up so bad through Obamacare, since they didn’t have the single payer mandate, so that they could get to this stage.
Exactly. I told everyone I knew back then Obamacare was designed to fail so they could get single pay

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I don’t necessarily agree that all should be covered through the Medicare program but there is some ceredence to this thought because the Medicare system is funded by the eligible individuals rather than through the government budget. I’m not sure however that it can be priced to be viable to all age participants. Younger individuals wouldn’t want to pay what would be necessary to keep the fund viable. If the program was strictly voluntary it might work but automatic coverage for all could be a nightmare to police who was paying.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

She has a "solution" for ever ree thang.

Cotton

Staff member
Like I said, they are not helping their cause.

Top Bottom