Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's funny because I thought the Dems would drool over a minority candidate trying to play the race card. I guess not. Now they will either play the sexuality or gender card instead. Hoping people will rally behind either the first female president or the first gay president. With no care for their actual policies.
I think the American people have tired of the race-baiting. That's why her number don't look that great. "If you don't agree with me, you must be racist" isn't going to work anymore.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I think the American people have tired of the race-baiting. That's why her number don't look that great. "If you don't agree with me, you must be racist" isn't going to work anymore.
Tulsi isn't being embraced by the Party because she dared not support Clinton in the Primary, and endorsed Bernie. She left the DNC to endorse Bernie, and then issued her endorsement of him at the convention. I think she is a great candidate, and would support her wholeheartedly. I think you guys are talking about her because you believe she supports the president and his policies, nothing could be further from the truth.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Tulsi isn't being embraced by the Party because she dared not support Clinton in the Primary, and endorsed Bernie. She left the DNC to endorse Bernie, and then issued her endorsement of him at the convention.

I'm aware of that but I think it's dumb, petty and short sighted. The party should be distancing themselves from Hillary anyway.

I think you guys are talking about her because you believe she supports the president and his policies, nothing could be further from the truth.
Not me. I'm not a trump supporter myself. I haven't seen that anywhere either.

But the Democrats have criticized Tulsi for literally talking to conservatives. It's ludicrous.

2233boys

Not So New Member
I'm aware of that but I think it's dumb, petty and short sighted. The party should be distancing themselves from Hillary anyway.

Not me. I'm not a trump supporter myself. I haven't seen that anywhere either.

But the Democrats have criticized Tulsi for literally talking to conservatives. It's ludicrous.
100% agree

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The thing is, 2233 is a reasonable Dem. That's how it used to be -- some of us believed in smaller government and greater individual liberty, but reasonable people could disagree on where you draw those lines.

The left of today isn't like that. Unfortunately, they've gone full batshit crazy.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The thing is, 2233 is a reasonable Dem. That's how it used to be -- some of us believed in smaller government and greater individual liberty, but reasonable people could disagree on where you draw those lines.

The left of today isn't like that. Unfortunately, they've gone full batshit crazy.
I'm a reasonable Dem? Thank you, I think so too. :)

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Hillary is dropping hints during her appearances that she might run again but I think what is going on in the background is she is testing the waters to see if she can garner campaign financial support. In addition she is testing voter reaction of the subtle hints.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Hillary is dropping hints during her appearances that she might run again but I think what is going on in the background is she is testing the waters to see if she can garner campaign financial support. In addition she is testing voter reaction of the subtle hints.
She is clueless to public perception of her, she would guarantee Trumps wins again.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Hearing her on Howard Stern this is absolutely true. She really believes that she is beloved by America.
She is as Narcissistic as Trump. The majorities in the country would still be divided and the middle left to shake their heads.

Cotton

Staff member

Man has lost it. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
From a couple of months ago...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
could anybody understand what the guy said at the end of that video that got everyone riled up?
"You don't have any more backbone than Trump."

Top Bottom