Democrat Presidential Nominees

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

You'd think they'd want a slogan that didn't highlight that he's older than dirt.
No shit. I seriously hope this idiot gets the nomination.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:picard

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Good video. Paul is absolutely correct. But the sad thing from that vid is how left the ABC interviewer is. It's like he's personally offended at what Paul is saying (which he is).

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
FFS.

Having NY and LA decide every election is the opposite of democratic.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
lol, what the hell?

Are there no sane, competent adults available for this job?

I'm afraid the answer is no because who in their right mind would want to subject themselves to the lunacy and scrutiny from the masses and these insane political parties

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Is that "malarkey" speech real? That's not doctored at all?

If not, WTF. Biden is even more senile than people thought.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:picard

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
:lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe there is some sort of social assistance program that she could have applied for so her campaign could get funding.

Fact is, she ran a shitty campaign and had a poor staff. All people have to do is research it.

Instead, start with the race thing. It is fucking stupid.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe there is some sort of social assistance program that she could have applied for so her campaign could get funding.

Fact is, she ran a shitty campaign and had a poor staff. All people have to do is research it.

It's funny because I thought the Dems would drool over a minority candidate trying to play the race card. I guess not. Now they will either play the sexuality or gender card instead. Hoping people will rally behind either the first female president or the first gay president. With no care for their actual policies.

Genghis Khan

And on top of that her record was horrific.

Genghis Khan

It's funny because I thought the Dems would drool over a minority candidate trying to play the race card. I guess not. Now they will either play the sexuality or gender card instead. Hoping people will rally behind either the first female president or the first gay president. With no care for their actual policies.
And yet, they still have a non white female who they should be embracing in droves but for some reason they'd rather shit all over her every chance they get.

Top Bottom