DCC Appreciation Thread...

tnt

Whoa An Active DCCer
Unless he’s talking shuck as in throw. I guess you could throw a square bale. But good luck trying that with a round bale.

As an aside… How confused do you think he will be because you can throw one shape of bale, but not the other. :lol
I have shucked some oysters. Am I an expert?

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
What was it?

There was a baby at a hooters that looked like he was drinking and ogling one of the waitresses.

There were some replies that were complaining that a baby would be brought to a place like Hooters, and there were some insane replies on top of that that were complaining that this isn't any different than LMNOPBTQ people that are accused of sexualizing and grooming kids.

It was meant to be a joke but sometimes people can't help smelling themselves.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There was a baby at a hooters that looked like he was drinking and ogling one of the waitresses.

There were some replies that were complaining that a baby would be brought to a place like Hooters, and there were some insane replies on top of that that were complaining that this isn't any different than LMNOPBTQ people that are accused of sexualizing and grooming kids.

It was meant to be a joke but sometimes people can't help smelling themselves.
These fucking pedos just want to show their penis to young kids. I need a bigger wood chipper

Top Bottom