DCC Appreciation Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sometimes I'll eat an incredibly great doughnut and think, isn't this was Dunkin Donuts is supposed to be doing?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Oh shit. Shots fired.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A short sleeve robe is pretty ridiculous. Almost as bad as a short sleeve dress shirt.
Correct. People that wear short sleeve dress shirts on purpose in the year of our Lord 2023 are psychopaths. It is a fact.

Say that reminds me, people that wear long socks with shorts and Crocs deserve a public flogging.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Sometimes I eat an incredibly great burger and think, isn't this what McDonalds is supposed to be doing?

You will not distract from my basic point. Dunkin Donuts sucks.

I just had an incredible doughnut from a place called Duck Donuts. It's a wonder that anybody ever goes to Dunkin Donuts when places like this exist. Dunkin's donuts are bland and uninspired and lack quality.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
This thread is starting to sound like a Larry King column.

"Blue is strong, but don't sleep on yellow."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I just had an incredible doughnut from a place called Duck Donuts. It's a wonder that anybody ever goes to Dunkin Donuts when places like this exist. Dunkin's donuts are bland and uninspired and lack quality.
I actually agree with you on this though. My wife always talks about Dunkin Donuts like it's the shit. Then when we actually go to one I'm like meh, that's an OK donut. The name brand is strong but the product is basic.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Two words. Krispy. Kreme.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I actually agree with you on this though. My wife always talks about Dunkin Donuts like it's the shit. Then when we actually go to one I'm like meh, that's an OK donut. The name brand is strong but the product is basic.
The product is not basic. It is crap.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Correct. People that wear short sleeve dress shirts on purpose in the year of our Lord 2023 are psychopaths. It is a fact.

Say that reminds me, people that wear long socks with shorts and Crocs deserve a public flogging.
How about the classic Hawaiian shirt?

Top Bottom