DCC Appreciation Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Someone all ready take my answer?
You just reposted the tweet instead of just replying to the original post, so it was was a little confusing.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
That's got to be a furry, right? Which is weird enough in itself.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
An actual llama standing on two legs? With gloves on?

Someone help me out here.

Cotton

Staff member
An actual llama standing on two legs? With gloves on?

Someone help me out here.
They just put a costume on it and took pictures at angles that didn't show the back end of the llama. Is my guess.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They just put a costume on it and took pictures at angles that didn't show the back end of the llama. Is my guess.
On the one side pick you could see the back end of the llama through the bushes. Well at least the black color of the clothing

Cotton

Staff member
On the one side pick you could see the back end of the llama through the bushes. Well at least the black color of the clothing
Yeah, the back end being a different color did throw me at first and then figured they just put clothing all over the llama, which is weird as shit.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Okay, I see the pic rev is talking about, but I'm still not buying it. Aren't llamas kind of onery and known for spitting? No way that thing just stands there like that. And the head looks fake anyway.

I think "Billy" is the Tom Downey of llama weddings.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Okay, I see the pic rev is talking about, but I'm still not buying it. Aren't llamas kind of onery and known for spitting? No way that thing just stands there like that. And the head looks fake anyway.

I think "Billy" is the Tom Downey of llama weddings.
This friend of my wife has a couple of them. They are rather mean unless you bribe them with food.

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I don't read reddit much, but occasionally I do on different topics. And it's amazing how often young people claim, "I've been diagnosed with..."

And they say it as -- yes -- a victim, but almost as a point of pride. As if once a doctor or other "authority" pronounces that you have some condition, that's the end of it. You have this permanent malady that prevents you from doing whatever it is.

I actually don't blame the kids as much as parents and society. It's like the obesity epidemic. The kids don't know better -- they only know what they've been taught. Society has failed them, usually in the name of inclusion or equity or whatever the garbage of the day is.

Top Bottom