DCC Appreciation Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
:lol

That's fucking amazing.

That's not just why women live longer, it's also why they hate us.

They hate that we can entertain ourselves and have fun doing the dumbest shit.

Drives them wild.
Because our generation was raised to play with rocks and sticks. We had to do something to entertain ourselves. I can't tell you how many stupid things I have done. Shit, I once jumped off a garage roof onto a bike trying to be the Lone fucking Ranger.

Cotton

Staff member
They hate that we can entertain ourselves and have fun doing the dumbest shit.
I posted on FB once, "When women ask us if we're fine and we say we are, it's because we are fine. No hidden messages" So, yeah, it drives them nuts.

Cotton

Staff member
Oh, and my wife hates stupid movies (Dumb and Dumber) and dad jokes. They are entertained differently.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Because our generation was raised to play with rocks and sticks. We had to do something to entertain ourselves. I can't tell you how many stupid things I have done. Shit, I once jumped off a garage roof onto a bike trying to be the Lone fucking Ranger.
I am getting the mental image of a young Cotton with his mask on dragging his bike Trigger up to the roof with the neighborhood kids enthralled with his newest stunt.

He was a charter member of the FailArmy before teh interwebs.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Oh, and my wife hates stupid movies (Dumb and Dumber) and dad jokes. They are entertained differently.
Yeah my wife HATES when me and my sons quote from that movie.

She does tolerate my dad jokes though. Even passes them down sometimes. Like when I told her that I stayed up all night last night wondering what happened to the sun. Then it dawned on me.

:tippytoe

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Yeah my wife HATES when me and my sons quote from that movie.

She does tolerate my dad jokes though. Even passes them down sometimes. Like when I told her that I stayed up all night last night wondering what happened to the sun. Then it dawned on me.

:tippytoe
My wife loves dad jokes more than I do. She is really not a fan of “stupid” humor.

Top Bottom