Cowboys Unlikely To Extend Ezekiel Elliott?

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
That’s a lot of words to say pretty much nothing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m not sure he is superior. If he takes over Murray’s team record then I would reconsider but for now Murray has the chips in his pocket.
This sure sounds like you were saying Murray is better...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You can have your own opinion but you can’t have your own facts. That statement is an announcement that Murray owned the single season rushing title. No more no less. The contention was whether Elliot could duplicate it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It's absolutely what he was implying. He didn't outright say it, but he implied it multiple times. This hiding under a "but I didn't implicitly say it" rock is dumb.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It's absolutely what he was implying. He didn't outright say it, but he implied it multiple times. This hiding under a "but I didn't implicitly say it" rock is dumb.
Pretty much. Watching him trying to wiggle out from under it is amusing, though.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I guess you know that if you say something is implied then it isn’t actually stated. So how is this any form of proof other than you made an assumption about what I said? And why is it so urgent I State anything further than what I have not said in the first place.?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Notice how LT has STILL avoided the Murray/Emmitt comparison even though it's been presented to him numerous times using his own criteria.

:lol
Feels so good to entertain my Bros. :wave

Top Bottom