Cowboys sign Luke McCown

townsend

Banned
I think there's definitely a coordinated effort to blackball Kaepernick. Which is defnititely a violation of anti-trust regulations. But I can only be so morally outraged for him.

Protesting is about sticking your neck out, he spoke truth to power, and power spoke back, if Kaep is clever he could probably get a political career out of this, and make some money without risking further braiin damage. A lot of protestors in previous eras certainly didn't get to leave their sport as millionaires.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think there's definitely a coordinated effort to blackball Kaepernick. Which is defnititely a violation of anti-trust regulations. But I can only be so morally outraged for him.

Protesting is about sticking your neck out, he spoke truth to power, and power spoke back, if Kaep is clever he could probably get a political career out of this, and make some money without risking further braiin damage. A lot of protestors in previous eras certainly didn't get to leave their sport as millionaires.
:lol

And, stop being all conspiratorial.

townsend

Banned
:lol

And, stop being all conspiratorial.
It's not that much of a conspiracy theory. NFL pretty openly does this kind of stuff. I remember when the Broncos and Cowboys obviously collaborated during the Dez and Demaryius Thomas's contract negotiations.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Regarding CK, the last time I looked not signing an overrated dick does not equate to collusion. Not that it doesn't happen but these days when you put yourself out there on national TV/all the different kinds of media, everybody knows about it. A lot of fans were turned off by his act as well and owners want to make sure the butts in the seats aren't a bunch of people booing someone every time he takes the field.

No team is obligated to sign him and there plenty of more fish in the sea. It's not like he's an all-pro caliber QB with eye popping stats.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not that much of a conspiracy theory. NFL pretty openly does this kind of stuff. I remember when the Broncos and Cowboys obviously collaborated during the Dez and Demaryius Thomas's contract negotiations.
Best example is actually when the league punished the Cowboys and Redskins for not going along with the collusion with regards to the salary cap during an uncapped year. Basically the league all made an agreement that even though there was no salary cap in place, that none of the teams would use that to spend extra money. Which is absolutely collusion between the NFL teams.

Top Bottom