Cowboys Sign Gallup 5yr/62.5, 27 guaranteed

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Jerry and Stephen only ever win a negotiation if the player comes with baggage.

La’El Collins when people thought he killed someone. Jaylon Smith when they held his drop foot over his head. Now Gallup with the ACL.

When was the last time they haven’t been bent over in negotiation?

Zeke put it in all their holes, ears, nose, butthole. Dak pretty much did the same.

Lawrence has been living off some so-so year he had 4 years ago or whatever.

Puttyism

♡☆
Dallas is the 2nd franchise to release Cooper AND there wasn't a line on anyone wanting him. Weird!
Besides, he missed some crucial games last season due to no Covid vaccine. I think Jerry seen enough of his $100 million man after that.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
Dallas is the 2nd franchise to release Cooper AND there wasn't a line on anyone wanting him. Weird!
Besides, he missed some crucial games last season due to no Covid vaccine. I think Jerry seen enough of his $100 million man after that.
What?
No one released Cooper. Both traded him and the Raiders took a first for him.

Jarhead

DCC 4Life
I'm guessing the real reason Coop is gone because Jerry decided it was a waste to pay that much money to a receiver when you have a shitty, overpaid QB who couldn't get him the ball. Remember - Jerry is stuck with the shitty QB, which made Coop expendable.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm guessing the real reason Coop is gone because Jerry decided it was a waste to pay that much money to a receiver when you have a shitty, overpaid QB who couldn't get him the ball. Remember - Jerry is stuck with the shitty QB, which made Coop expendable.
Other teams have expensive QBs and it does not hurt them. We are just cheap.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I honestly think that nobody wants to work with Cooper. Still, you have a better chance of getting production from a good player that you already spent picks on vs spending more picks. It makes so much more sense to keep Cooper unless it is that everyone hates him.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I honestly think that nobody wants to work with Cooper. Still, you have a better chance of getting production from a good player that you already spent picks on vs spending more picks. It makes so much more sense to keep Cooper unless it is that everyone hates him.
Yeah, there’s truth to this I think. He fell out with Jones inc, and that was that.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I guess Devils advocate could be that he doesn’t listen to coaching

Top Bottom