Trayvon Diggs
Chidobe Awuzie
Jourdan Lewis

Haha Clinton Dix
Xavier Woods

Yikes

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
But... but... We can't do anything more with Crawford still on the books.

:panic

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
This came out of nowhere. I know this has been discussed among Cowboys fans but I don't recall seeing anything from the organization or beat writers indicating that there was actual interest in Griffen.

I think we're finally going to have a DL capable of creating pressure with a 4-man pass rusher. Been a while since we've had that kind of luxury.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I am glad that we signed him over Clowney, tho. I said back in the spring that this was the guy we would/should go after.
Absolutely. Clowney's a good player but he's one of those players whose hype far exceeds his actual production & impact. Griffen's every bit as good and he comes at a cheaper cost.

Last edited:

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
CHANGES EVERYTHING!!

Six million for Griffen is just absolutely getting the job done.

Beautiful job. Only a middling weakness at safety on the whole team now, on paper at least.

Last edited:

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
This came out of nowhere. I know this has been discussed among Cowboys fans but I don't recall seeing anything from the organization or beat writers indicating that there was actual interest in Griffen.

I think we're finally going to have a DL capable of creating pressure with a 4-man pass rusher. Been a while since we've had that kind of luxury.
I feel incredibly better about this defensive line.

We're now looking at the potential of Lawrence, Griffen, Aldon Smith, and Randy Gregory rotating at defensive end. That's as deep in starters and potential as anybody I can think of. And then anything you might get afterwards out of Armstrong and Anae is gravy.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
CHANGES EVERYTHING!!

Six million for Griffen is just absolutely getting the job done.

Beautiful job. Only a middling weakness at safety on the whole team now, on paper at least.
You obviously have forgot about Donovan Wilson

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Age of the starters is fine because there is depth of all kinds. Rookies, veterans, situational guys. Home grown, free agents. Pass rushers, pluggers, hybrids.

We just need Tank to have a comeback year, and history would favor it happening.

I’m wondering if the front office has an inside track on Gregory, now believes he will not be reinstated, and pulled the trigger on Griffen in direct response.

Top Bottom