Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
I still say after 2000 but it's funny to see Sturm weigh in on his age.

He's very clearly seen nothing of the cowboys proper history.
And the silly thing is, all you have to do is hit up YouTube to see how fantastic the 90s - and even 70s - Cowboys were.
I'm 26 and was looking up old highlights of the dynasty, and full videos of the two Super Bowls against Buffalo on YouTube 12-15 years ago...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I read through a few of Ernie's past tweets and I'm starting to conclude that if he's not extremely young he might actually be retarded.

Then he dropped an "Irving".

Okay, you have now crossed a line, you absolute muppet.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I read through a few of Ernie's past tweets and I'm starting to conclude that if he's not extremely young he might actually be retarded.

Ernie thoughts on Jason Whitten?

p1_

DCC 4Life

There’s some valuable time you’ll never get back .

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I dunno what insults my intelligence more, this or the Romo is the GOAT thing.
has he seen the Detroit game where Tony personally erased a 27-3 lead with a couple of pick sixes? good times.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
has he seen the Detroit game where Tony personally erased a 27-3 lead with a couple of pick sixes? good times.
I would put him in the #3 position.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
Behind Danny?
Yes. Not far behind, but yeah. Obviously I wasn't alive to watch White play live in the 80s, but since he lead Dallas to three straight NFCCG and QB'd an offense that ranked 1st, 5th and 6th in points per game those three years, I'd have him just ahead of Tony, which to be fair, Romo was saddled with Garrett whereas White benefitted from having coach Landry.

Top Bottom