Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
Seriously wonder if I couldn't have outrun Holley at one point. He had to be like a 4.69 guy, if that.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member

Also, the day the Ernster yanked it clean off.
You gotta give Romo props, that was a gutsy SOB.

Holley after the catch over on the sidelines reminded me of the old colored lady that won 750 bucks on the scratch off card while I was paying for gas at the Circle K. Praise Jesus!!!

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
You gotta give Romo props, that was a gutsy SOB.

Holley after the catch over on the sidelines reminded me of the old colored lady that won 750 bucks on the scratch off card while I was paying for gas at the Circle K. Praise Jesus!!!
And watching him talking Holley up on the sidelines before the series started you saw the leadership and recognition that Uolley was going to have an opportunity. Acknowledging the circus of a franchise was giving him this reality show winner to win a game with and still making lemonade out of what was clearly a lemon.

Thank you Tony Romo, you were special and I’ll never forget you

Chocolate Lab

csn this hash tomo
I miss announcers saying, "He may go!" when a fast back breaks into the open field.

Foobio

DCC 4Life
Even before Chad Hennings got there in 92 that DT rotation of Jimmie Jones, Casillas, and Maryland was really strong. They were so tough and made Kemp’s life miserable in this game.

Top Bottom