Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I definitely will, but I may have to watch this Utah-Florida game tonight.

Did you mean he almost pulled the trigger for Manziel?
It was more they all squelched it as a group and he tried to pull a senior moment as time ticked down.

He had next to no strong conviction for Martin. Then after he left the room, presumably had a few shots, he was back in talking about what a great pick it was. Hearing Goof Son describe it this way really struck me.

Stephen is a silver spoon who is dealing with his senile rich father. He defied him that day. It might have been a significant moment for him.

I won't remember this the next time this cunt starts talking about salary cap pie, but whatever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
32:42 of the video.

They just got jumped by the Broncos for Lynch.

The Lynch pick was cock-blocked by Goof Son and circumstances...like we didn't want to give up picks.

That Goddamn Motherfucker Garrett goes into his QB play in the War Room.

Big time props if there you people who can edit that shit.

OMG I am seething after watching this.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
32:42 of the video.
Are you sure that number is right? On youtube, that part is about Deuce.

I did see Parcells saying if he'd coached Woodson when he was younger, there's no question he'd be in the HOF.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Hey asshole, are you going to tell us what video had Garrett and Felix and all that? I watched the entire war room vid that came out today and that wasn't in there.

Maybe when the medication wears off tomorrow...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hey asshole, are you going to tell us what video had Garrett and Felix and all that? I watched the entire war room vid that came out today and that wasn't in there.

Maybe when the medication wears off tomorrow...
Figure it out, you goddamn ingrateful asshole.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
The story about the customer seeing the Dorsett jersey hanging up in Chuck Howley's laundry the night before the trade/draft is epic.

Dorsett is hurting just to talk... he's pretty scrambled.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I'm watching this thing. And of course within the first 5 minutes, there's The Mick already defending dumb Cowboys decisions.

"Hey, Randy Moss had legal problems."

STFU dickweed.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Probably not. He played under Campo/Zimmer, Parcells/Zimmer, Wade Phillips, and Marvin Lewis/Zimmer.

He had more than his fair share of good defensive coaches when he played.
I look at a guy Kearse and wonder.

Irving Cowboy

DCC 4Life
Roy tried too hard for the kill shot and made him more of a liability than an asset.

That and he wouldn't take responsibility when he blew an assignment.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I did see Parcells saying if he'd coached Woodson when he was younger, there's no question he'd be in the HOF.

Yeah it's weird, the YouTube version cut off right at that point and cut to the Sean Lee part. My guess is there's something missing in between.

Top Bottom