One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
They are saying Lee is officially out for the Raiders now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Well, shit.

Now what are we gonna do?

Cotton

Staff member
Well, shit.

Now what are we gonna do?
No worries. We will fill the void with a second round pick this next year.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Is the whole league having hamstring problems?

Cotton

Staff member
Lance Dunbar out for the season
Updated: November 29, 2013, 5:59 PM ET
By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com

According to multiple sources, Cowboys running back Lance Dunbar will need season-ending knee surgery to repair a lateral collateral ligament.

Dunbar suffered the injury in the fourth-quarter of the victory over the Oakland Raiders.

Dunbar suffered what the Cowboys initially diagnosed as a sprained knee in the fourth quarter of Thursday's game.

The normal recovery time for the surgery is three months.

Dunbar rushed for a game-high 82 yards and caught one pass for 12 yards in the Cowboys' victory over the Oakland Raiders.

Cotton

Staff member
Sean Lee thinks he'll return for Bears

December, 1, 2013

By Calvin Watkins | ESPNDallas.com

Here's a weekend injury update on several Dallas Cowboys players.

Sean Lee: The starting middle linebacker has missed the past two games with a hamstring injury. It's been a projected three-to-four week injury, but Lee said if all goes well with his recovery he could return for the Dec. 9 game at the Chicago Bears. "I think I have a great shot for returning next week," Lee said. "I have to put the work in and go through practice and go through the progressions, but I feel great but I should have a good shot."

Morris Claiborne: He missed the Oakland Raiders game with a hamstring injury and has missed a total of three games because of his health. Claiborne didn't sound as confident about his return for the Bears game. "I don’t know at this point," Claiborne said. "I haven’t done any running on it yet, just try to give it time to heal. Just doing treatment for it." Claiborne added he doesn't want to return too fast only to re-injure himself.

Justin Durant: As he was leaving the locker room last week a reporter joked the strong side linebacker could return for the Bears game. Durant just smiled. Durant is out three-to-four weeks with his hamstring injury and he could return sooner. He's missed the last two games.

Lance Dunbar: The backup running back is expected to undergo left knee surgery, which would end his season.

Jason Hatcher: The starting defensive tackle has been dealing with a stinger that cost him the miss the Nov. 10 game at New Orleans. But Hatcher has played the last two weeks. "I'm playing with one arm out there," Hatcher said. "It's just the strength of God, I’m telling you. It's amazing when I watch myself on film, knowing what I've got in my left arm, its amazing, God is good."

Tony Romo: Romo played through a stomach virus and completed 23 of 32 passes for 225 yards with one touchdown. Romo said he took some medication for his illness but should be fine.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Shocking, I say.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
According to the ESPN bottom line, Sean Lee will play on Monday night. :towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol
that's right, how do you expect them to give up on this

Cotton

Staff member
Dallas Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne, WR Dwayne Harris remain sidelined with hamstring injuries
By Rainer Sabin
rsabin@dallasnews.com
2:48 pm on December 6, 2013 | Permalink

IRVING — After the Cowboys bused over to Highland Park High School’s indoor facility on Friday because of icy conditions affecting the fields at their Valley Ranch headquarters, only two players didn’t participate in practice.

Receiver Dwayne Harris and cornerback Morris Claiborne, who have been out since Nov. 24 with hamstring injuries, continued to be sidelined.

Linebackers Sean Lee and Justin Durant, who had missed the previous two games with strained hamstrings, were full participants for the second straight day.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Last edited:
Top Bottom