Cowboys Cuts to 53

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah not surprising. He was the sixth best DE on the roster.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
The Neal cut isn't surprising. I was hoping to see something from him after last year's draft. Not sure about Ward. Yeah it's early but not much aside from last night's sack against scrubs.
I'm impressed big time with Woods. Looking like the 1 tech we've needed for a long time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Neal cut isn't surprising. I was hoping to see something from him after last year's draft. Not sure about Ward. Yeah it's early but not much aside from last night's sack against scrubs.
I'm impressed big time with Woods. Looking like the 1 tech we've needed for a long time.
Yeah if you asked me at the start of training camp if Woods would make the roster I would have said he has almost no shot. Now he looks like our best NT option.

Ward has been meh. I saw him run a stunt last night and totally lose contain on the QB even though it should have been an easy sack.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I think they need to just make Gathers the starter. He makes the best catches so far that I’ve seen and he is more athletic then the others. Fuck blocking, let the others TEs block. These coaches Telegraph when they are gonna pas and run anyway.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think they need to just make Gathers the starter. He makes the best catches so far that I’ve seen and he is more athletic then the others. Fuck blocking, let the others TEs block. These coaches Telegraph when they are gonna pas and run anyway.
Yeah, fuck missed assignments. After 3 years in the system.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just trying to decide if I give a shit about the decision between Darius Jackson or Bo Scarbrough.

I don't think I do.

Is that bad?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just trying to decide if I give a shit about the decision between Darius Jackson or Bo Scarbrough.

I don't think I do.

Is that bad?
You shouldn't. Right now they are trying to determine who is the shinier turd.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Jordan Chunn and Trey Williams intrigue me more.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
You shouldn't. Right now they are trying to determine who is the shinier turd.
I think they have both looked decent when the blocking is there. I think Bo might be the better ST player so I'm betting on him.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Won't work, Dallas insists on their te's blocking. They would have cut a te like Graham even

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Won't work, Dallas insists on their te's blocking. They would have cut a te like Graham even
He blocks about as well as any of them. At least he has this preseason.

Not knowing his assignments is just lazy though. I do question his dedication to the game. But at this point beggars can't be choosers.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I don't think I do.

Is that bad?
They will never see the field anyway. Which is probably why I'd rather go with the bigger and faster younger guy. You've got him on a rookie deal for a few more years at least.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Not knowing his assignments is just lazy though. I do question his dedication to the game. But at this point beggars can't be choosers.
I've always thought Graham was one of the the worst blockers around but tbf I haven't watched a GB preseason game

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

That's the real issue. If it's just poor blocking, they can just make him a glorified receiver. Not knowing his assignments, not knowing his routes, those kinds of things are big problems. And after three years, it's a sign that he hasn't been putting the work in.

Genghis Khan

They will never see the field anyway. Which is probably why I'd rather go with the bigger and faster younger guy. You've got him on a rookie deal for a few more years at least.
Jackson just looks better to me. And running back is a position you usually don't have to wait for. You either have it or don't.

Genghis Khan

It sounds more and more like rico will make it. I think I assumed it would come down to Rico versus a guy like Jarwin, but in reality it's probably more like Rico versus Lenoir, and Rico wins that easily.

Top Bottom