Cowboys Coaching Carousel 2024

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow, did not think of him as that great of a coach. Good for him. Maybe he was a more legitimate interview here than I gave him credit for.

Although I think, young inexperienced Dcoordinator works better under a defensive head coach that it does under an offensive head coach.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We Americans love that British accent.

Too bad we don't get a pick out of it.

They should've hired him for a front office job. :sad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If I had to guess McDonald will likely run the defense and Durde is just going to be a glorified DL coach, but we'll see.

Either way I don't really care, Zimmer should bring in at least a handful of his own guys.
There are not alot of them available. A guy you know he would want is Andre Patterson, but he is on Daboll’s staff. Paul Guenther is one who is available, but he is more of a LB guy than DL.

p1_

DCC 4Life
If I had to guess McDonald will likely run the defense and Durde is just going to be a glorified DL coach, but we'll see.

Either way I don't really care, Zimmer should bring in at least a handful of his own guys.
Yeah, let’s focus on who Zim will bring.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Guess how old Kiffin was when came to the Cowboys. Erhm mah gawd!!!!
Don’t fucking remind me. He was almost as old as our Presidential candidates.

• Haha
Reactions: p1_

shane

DCC 4Life
Jane, you ignorant slut.
We could certainly do far worse than Quinn. But after how the defense played against the Packers, I don’t think anyone will be waxing poetic about the Quinn era even if Zimmer really sucks.

• Props
Reactions: p1_
Top Bottom